Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RCAF Director

Default Re: RCAF Director

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    We're you friends with Leslie Durio?
    Nope.

I'm on the mailing list, but usually quit reading at the second Lafayette.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    Are you one of those backward hat hoodlum types?
    Lol sort of. But, I just have a flavorful vernacular. I also don’t have issues with being matter of fact. Some times that comes with colorful language.

Sometimes it’s very appropriate to deliver the importance of a point. Others not so much.

This athletic department has been gutted. We need some very talented hires and soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I’d apply, but I curse extremely too often. Lol
    I heard you were your cap backwards one time!
    *gasp
    *clutches pearls

Qualifications...

Minimum Qualifications:

A Bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of experience in major gift or annual fund development. Preferred qualifications include: experience in capital campaigns, closing gifts of $100,000 or more, metric development, athletics annual fund operations, premium seating sales, and working with sports programs and head coaches. Sound judgment, integrity, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a strong work ethic, attention to detail, staff management, and the ability to think strategically are essential. Demonstration of excellent board and volunteer management is preferred. The Director must be able to utilize technology including the Microsoft Suite and donor database. Travel, including frequent after-hours and weekend work required

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I heard you were your cap backwards one time!
    *gasp
    *clutches pearls
    His cap was forward today.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Qualifications...

Minimum Qualifications:

A Bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of experience in major gift or annual fund development. Preferred qualifications include: experience in capital campaigns, closing gifts of $100,000 or more, metric development, athletics annual fund operations, premium seating sales, and working with sports programs and head coaches. Sound judgment, integrity, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a strong work ethic, attention to detail, staff management, and the ability to think strategically are essential. Demonstration of excellent board and volunteer management is preferred. The Director must be able to utilize technology including the Microsoft Suite and donor database. Travel, including frequent after-hours and weekend work required
    Everyone who has held the position lacked the communication skills.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Me and you exchange some curse words today and had a few good laughs. Great catching up with you.
    You got his order wrong at Wendy’s again???

Sorry - had to do it based on the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    You got his order wrong at Wendy’s again???

Sorry - had to do it based on the other thread.
    Me and Cajun4life eat at Dairy Queen bro.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Qualifications...

Minimum Qualifications:

Basically someone who's at least 60 years old & can suck up to the same room full of blue hairs that they've always kissed up to to get money for various projects. Nothing about being able to plan an ever growing expanding vision of where UL athletics can go in the future.

Can the RCAF even take part in any NIL deals being associated with the universtiy the way it presently sits?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Me and Cajun4life eat at Dairy Queen bro.
    Shame on you. The Ragin' Cajun Cheeseburger is at Sonic, not Dairy Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Shame on you. The Ragin' Cajun Cheeseburger is at Sonic, not Dairy Queen.
    Sonic don't offer it in the area we were in.

13. Default Re: RCAF Director

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I'm 100% for RCAF autonomy. But the administration's unstated obvious concern is exposed right now. If everyone bails for greener pastures, who is running the ship? Even with that said, RCAF will never fully realize the possible success out there with a boot of Martin Hall on the organization's throat.

Look no further than our AA. I'm been very disappointed with the AA...I went to the capital in '84...made personal phone calls, etc for the name fight. And those folks just love them some "at Lafayette" today. An anchor holding the university back name wise.
    So the AA is a 501C3 corporation affiliated with the university (like the RCAF and the Midwinter Fair and Rodeo association) whose registered name with the state is University of Louisiana at Lafayette Alumni Association. We are looking at different branding but the official name will not be changed and will always be referenced.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I'm 100% for RCAF autonomy. But the administration's unstated obvious concern is exposed right now. If everyone bails for greener pastures, who is running the ship? Even with that said, RCAF will never fully realize the possible success out there with a boot of Martin Hall on the organization's throat.

Look no further than our AA. I'm been very disappointed with the AA...I went to the capital in '84...made personal phone calls, etc for the name fight. And those folks just love them some "at Lafayette" today. An anchor holding the university back name wise.
    They are a 501C3 corporation affiliated with the university and the official name filed with the state is University of Louisiana at Lafayette Alumni Association. So there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    So the AA is a 501C3 corporation affiliated with the university (like the RCAF and the Midwinter Fair and Rodeo association) whose registered name with the state is University of Louisiana at Lafayette Alumni Association. We are looking at different branding but the official name will not be changed and will always be referenced.
    Forever stuck…won’t even reference the “official name” once in an article and shorten thereafter. Who are they scared of? I’m not going to waste my time looking at other state universities AAs, would bet similar wording. We’re “fossilizing” the name in more ways than one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information