Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RCAF Director

Default RCAF Director

The University currently advertising for RCAF Director. Looks like this position will be under the VP Advancement. This position will never succeed under those circumstances. Example: Alumni is run by the same bunch!

Default Re: RCAF Director

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    The University currently advertising for RCAF Director. Looks like this position will be under the VP Advancement. This position will never succeed under those circumstances. Example: Alumni is run by the same bunch!
    You missed spelled Dictator

We should see plenty of applicants from this board.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    It has never been completely separated from the University Foundation, nor will it ever be as per Dr. Savoy and the Foundation Board. Unfortunately, it is the only model allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We should see plenty of applicants from this board.
    That may have been meant as a joke. But all kidding aside, there are some posters here who could do a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    It has never been completely separated from the University Foundation, nor will it ever be as per Dr. Savoy and the Foundation Board. Unfortunately, it is the only model allowed.
    Unfortunately I will never see it be successful as it could be in my lifetime. Dr A must be proud.

I’d apply, but I curse extremely too often. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Unfortunately I will never see it be successful as it could be in my lifetime. Dr A must be proud.
    I'm 100% for RCAF autonomy. But the administration's unstated obvious concern is exposed right now. If everyone bails for greener pastures, who is running the ship? Even with that said, RCAF will never fully realize the possible success out there with a boot of Martin Hall on the organization's throat.

Look no further than our AA. I'm been very disappointed with the AA.I went to the capital in '84.made personal phone calls, etc for the name fight. And those folks just love them some "at Lafayette" today. An anchor holding the university back name wise.

if true its defcon 1 worst case scenario for athletics

10. Default Re: RCAF Director

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I'm 100% for RCAF autonomy. But the administration's unstated obvious concern is exposed right now. If everyone bails for greener pastures, who is running the ship? Even with that said, RCAF will never fully realize the possible success out there with a boot of Martin Hall on the organization's throat.

Look no further than our AA. I'm been very disappointed with the AA.I went to the capital in '84.made personal phone calls, etc for the name fight. And those folks just love them some "at Lafayette" today. An anchor holding the university back name wise.
    We're you friends with Leslie Durio?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    We're you friends with Leslie Durio?
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Me and you exchange some curse words today and had a few good laughs. Great catching up with you.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Are you one of those backward hat hoodlum types?

14. Default Re: RCAF Director

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

It’s doomed to small time. Frankly the alumni association is and has always been hobbled. I wish them the best, but????!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    Are you one of those backward hat hoodlum types?
    He may be on occasion, but he's one of those frontward hat wearing hoodlum types that's done multiple tours in Iraq.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information