Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Press Conferences

1. Tickets Press Conferences

Maybe I am missing something, but is there a place where one can watch all of the postgame and weekly press conferences for UL? I was able to watch EMU's weekly presser within hours of it ending? Last week's football press conference was posted an entire day after it was held; better late than never, I guess. However I don't see UL publishing the postgame press conference anywhere. Any help is appreciated.

Default Re: Press Conferences

Quote Originally Posted by TammanyCajun View Post
    Maybe I am missing something, but is there a place where one can watch all of the postgame and weekly press conferences for UL? I was able to watch EMU's weekly presser within hours of it ending? Last week's football press conference was posted an entire day after it was held; better late than never, I guess. However I don't see UL publishing the postgame press conference anywhere. Any help is appreciated.
    Scott Prather at ESPN Lafayette usually posts the full presser on Twitter. So either Scott's Twitter or ESPN Lafayette's Twitter account.

Whole watching the replay on ESPN Sunday I noticed that Marshall has all of their press conferences available on ESPN+. Why can't we do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Whole watching the replay on ESPN Sunday I noticed that Marshall has all of their press conferences available on ESPN+. Why can't we do this?
    Sir. We can’t be in 2022 and 1983 at the same time. Let’s GEAUX USL

5. Default Re: Press Conferences

Ok, glad it is not just me. I'm not sure why we can't broadcast the press conferences on YouTube as they occur and they will be there on demand.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Sir. We can’t be in 2022 and 1983 at the same time. Let’s GEAUX USL
    UL digital operations."We can do that????"

103.7 interrupts Jim Rome’s show at 11:30 on mondays for Brian kelly’s press conference

8. Default Re: Press Conferences

This makes me want to vomit! I don't see why we do not have these on YouTube as they happen. That would be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    103.7 interrupts Jim Rome’s show at 11:30 on mondays for Brian kelly’s press conference

This makes me want to vomit!
    Would you really want 1420 to turn off the national program that 5 people in Lafayette are listening to?

10. Default Re: Press Conferences

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    They won't let me embed the presser on RP, neither will they release their recording to any accredited newspaper. If an accredited outlet made their own lesser quality recording, then they can do so.

A walled off publicity arm is a fail.

11. Default Re: Press Conferences

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Would you really want 1420 to turn off the national program that 5 people in Lafayette are listening to?
    What? Dan Patrick doesn't scream "Lafayette's best ticket in sports" to you?

The athletic department used to put them on their YouTube and on the website but I believe there are only two SIDs covering every sport currently

The university has gotten very laxed in the way they market and promote this football team this year in all aspects.

14. Default Re: Press Conferences

The content on 1420 is absolutely horrible

15. Default Re: Press Conferences

Agreed, it’s terrible. The flagship is a shell of its old self. Even they stopped putting YouTube content once Greg left. However, I don’t see how hard it is to get an intern to post videos to YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by allincajun View Post
    The content on 1420 is absolutely horrible

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information