Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: G2 Game Week: LA vs EMU

UL Football G2 Game Week: LA vs EMU

14 GAME WIN STREAK = $14 GA TICKETS SEE PROMO

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: FLASH SALE

Wonder why we can't sell season tickets

Also UL. half off tickets after the 1st game !

Attendance was bad last week. It rained

Odds are it’ll rain this week.

Offering these tickets until Thursday gets walk-ups to buy their tickets earlier, which gives them incentive to go (they already paid) even if raining, or if they don’t go, UL already made some money off them.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Attendance was bad last week. It rained

Odds are it’ll rain this week.

Offering these tickets until Thursday gets walk-ups to buy their tickets earlier, which gives them incentive to go (they already paid) even if raining, or if they don’t go, UL already made some money off them.
    Exactly. Good call by the athletics department.

They are being proactive and it's a good thing. Let's hope the word gets out via other means outside of digital. People love a deal. They just have to know there's one waiting for them.

It was announced on Scotts radio show this morning. Hoping other stations announce it as well.

So it's a pre Flash Flood Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    So it's a pre Flash Flood Sale
    Don't jinx us with that!

Louisiana Re: FLASH SALE

Good idea. To do this big though, I mean, NFL Network cameras will be blasting a live feed of our empty _____ stadium, we need something seriously GAME CHANGING.

Offer Cold Beer draft for .14 cents a cup in honor of America's longest winning streak. What's more damaging losing some money on cold beer or BROADCASTING TO AMERICA AN EMPTY CAJUN FIELD.

Remember how many people showed up to Judice Inn a couple months back?

And I'll bet the farm they op for NFL Network broadcasting an empty Cajun Field.

I got emails announcing the sale which is good. But they are preaching to the choir if all they do is spread the news to people like us. They need to be on Newspaper web sites, television web sites etc. Places that the casual fan might frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I got emails announcing the sale which is good. But they are preaching to the choir if all they do is spread the news to people like us. They need to be on Newspaper web sites, television web sites etc. Places that the casual fan might frequent.
    Theres all sorts of ways to serve these digital display ads.but that takes $$.not much $$ however. I've reached out to no less than 7 people (last year) in the department with solutions for just this type situation. Multiple emails.not one reply

12. Default ESPN 1420 UL Football Holding Flash Ticket Sale for Saturday's Game

Louisiana Ragin' Cajun football is riding the longest winning streak in the nation at 14 games. The winning number coincides with the flash ticket sale for this week's contest.

Share the photo on your own facebook I just did. Thats what we can do as fans.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Theres all sorts of ways to serve these digital display ads.but that takes $$.not much $$ however. I've reached out to no less than 7 people (last year) in the department with solutions for just this type situation. Multiple emails.not one reply
    “not one reply”… you proved his point, lol…
    meanwhile i might have gone with $15 in anticipation of/ motivation for extending the streak rather than puttimg in people’s mind theyd remember it was at 14

There are $8.50 tickets available in multiple sections at Cajun Field on ticket master for EMU game. Wow.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information