Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: G2 Game Week: LA vs EMU

1. Default Re: FLASH SALE

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Then why do we stay with Ticketmaster?
    They are head over heals in love with the concept of outsourcing work to disinterested parties.

Default Re: FLASH SALE

looks like someone is listening to fans. lots more chatter and effort to talk about emu game for the last few days

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I just bought 3 50-yard line tickets for the rice game for $15
    Awesome. Anyone know what hotel the team is staying at?

Speaking of tickets.App just announced that its game against JMU has sold out of reserved seats.3 games declaired sell outs. A team we've beaten 3x in the last two years that gave up 60 plus pts in its first game.meanwhile were giving seats away at $14 just to get butts in seats.something about selling value and scarcity works

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Speaking of tickets.App just announced that its game against JMU has sold out of reserved seats.3 games declaired sell outs. A team we've beaten 3x in the last two years that gave up 60 plus pts in its first game.meanwhile were giving seats away at $14 just to get butts in seats.something about selling value and scarcity works
    Something about tradition and small town college programs atmosphere works. You can't duplicate the success of a former FCS program that has won multiple national championships in 1 decade.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Something about tradition and small town college programs atmosphere works. You can't duplicate the success of a former FCS program that has won multiple national championships in 1 decade.
    Small town college programs with FCS national championship pedigree can be messed up tooreference, ULM.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Small town college programs with FCS national championship pedigree can be messed up tooreference, ULM.
    2 winning seasons in 30 years will do that for you.

Yes, they had only 1 championship.

2 winning seasons in 30 years will do that for you.

Is anybody else seeing this gay ad @Whispers on the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Atown cajun View Post
    Is anybody else seeing this gay ad @Whispers on the site?
    Yeah

Go duck go is your browser

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I have to admit that SBC east division is pretty damn interesting. I’m excited for the addition of Southern Miss in our division but definitely envious of all the rivalries shaping up in the east.

That is what regional rivalries does for fan excitement. I fully expect our games with Southern Miss to be well attended, similar to if someone like the dreaded LA Tech were added to the SBC.

The future of the G5 is in these regional conference rivalries.

14. Default Re: FLASH SALE

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Yeah
    Those types of adds usually target the browsers of users whose internet profile and use indicate an interest . . .

15. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: FLASH SALE

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    I have to admit that SBC east division is pretty damn interesting. I’m excited for the addition of Southern Miss in our division but definitely envious of all the rivalries shaping up in the east.

That is what regional rivalries does for fan excitement. I fully expect our games with Southern Miss to be well attended, similar to if someone like the dreaded LA Tech were added to the SBC.

The future of the G5 is in these regional conference rivalries.
    I can absolutely hate Troy, stAte, USA. ULMost is a scary game because they show how bad you are, and TxSt is a sleeping giant for sure. USM owns Louisiana in the big sample.

In essence the West is very close to becoming very dangerous.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information