Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: G2 Game Week: LA vs EMU

1. Default Re: FLASH SALE

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I can absolutely hate Troy, stAte, USA. ULMost is a scary game because they show how bad you are, and TxSt is a sleeping giant for sure. In essence the West is very close to becoming very dangerous.
    I think the west is going to be much better than we first thought. USA and Troy are going to be good, not great but good. UL is still the class of the West, but those three are going to be a battle. Texas State, ULM and stAte are all improved over 2021.

2. UL Football G2 Preview: The Eastern Michigan Game

Coming off a season-opening victory in its last week's contest against Southeastern Louisiana, the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football team will make its debut on NFL Network when it hosts Mid-American Conference member Eastern Michigan on Saturday at Cajun Field.

Kickoff is scheduled for 6 p.m. Fans will able to listen to the game worldwide on the Varsity Network, Hot 107.9 FM and ESPN 1420 AM. Fan can receive additional information by visiting the Gameday Central page.

Louisiana (1-0), which looks to improve to 2-0 for the fourth time in the past 14 seasons, opened the 2022 campaign with a 24-7 win over Southeastern Louisiana. Chandler Fields, in his first career start, passed for 173 yards for Louisiana and connected with tight end Johnny Lumpkin for a pair of scores while Eric Garror returned a punt 83 yards for a touchdown as the Ragin' Cajuns built a 17-0 lead.

Eastern Michigan (1-0), which finished 7-6 last season and earned a spot in the 2021 LendingTree Bowl, opened its 2022 slate last Friday with a 42-34 win over Eastern Kentucky. Taylor Powell tossed three TD passes and threw for 273 yards as the Eagles eclipsed the 40-point mark in a season-opener for the third time in seven years and the ninth time in its 131-year history.

Season tickets for the 2022 campaign are on sale now and can be purchased by visiting Account Manager. For more information call the Louisiana Athletics Box Office at the CAJUNDOME at (337) 265-2104.

3. Default Re: G 2 Preview: The Eastern Michigan Game

I appreciate the effort, and definitely don't want them to stop, but Louisiana Athletics needs to hire RaginDave in some way, shape, form or fashion.

4. Default Re: G 2 Preview: The Eastern Michigan Game

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I appreciate the effort, and definitely don't want them to stop, but Louisiana Athletics needs to hire RaginDave in some way, shape, form or fashion.
    So, you have them putting RaginDave and fan of 71 on the payroll. I totally agree with both. Return would be tremendous. Add HUD and this would be a money making department.

5. UL Football Opponents View: Eastern Michigan Eagles at Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns

The Eastern Michigan Eagles travel down to Louisiana where they will face the Ragin’ Cajuns of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The two teams split a home and home series in 2005 and 2006, with the Eagles winning at home 31-10, while the Ragin’ Cajuns returned the favor the next year by beating the Eagles 33-14.

6. UL Football Tickets to Saturdays Game

Anyone have 2-4 tickets they are selling or not using for the game Sat?

7. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Parking Passes?

Can you still get onto the main parking lot with only a handicap parking permit, no parking pass needed.

Default Re: Parking Passes?

It is my understanding that the handicap parking is in the student side parking lot. I understand that you will need a paid parking pass to park on the press box side parking lots.

Default Re: Opponents View: Eastern Michigan Eagles at Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns

Just spoke to the parents of an EMU linebacker. They were eating some crawfish etouffee at Pat's Downtown. They asked for some restaurant recommendations. I suggested Rachel's for tonight. They said they are going to T-Coon's for beignets in the morning. I told them about the music before the game at the oak tree and the craft beer for sale in the stadium. I also told them they were welcome at any of the tailgating tents before the game. I got the the feeling they might not go home.

Good deal.

Rachael's for sure. I just had the shrimp stew from there. On point!!

Default Re: Parking Passes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    It is my understanding that the handicap parking is in the student side parking lot. I understand that you will need a paid parking pass to park on the press box side parking lots.
    The RCAF thought of everything. Progress.

13. Default Re: Tickets to Saturdays Game

Bump

Default Re: FLASH SALE

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    There are $8.50 tickets available in multiple sections at Cajun Field on ticket master for EMU game. Wow.
    I heard today on ESPN radio that some P5 schools are selling tickets for $5.

Default Re: FLASH SALE

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    I heard today on ESPN radio that some P5 schools are selling tickets for $5.
    Our problem may be worse than most, but this is a problem everywhere. No doubt.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information