Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: G2 Game Week: LA vs EMU

Default Re: FLASH SALE

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    There are $8.50 tickets available in multiple sections at Cajun Field on ticket master for EMU game. Wow.
    I just bought 3 50-yard line tickets for the rice game for $15

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    There are $8.50 tickets available in multiple sections at Cajun Field on ticket master for EMU game. Wow.
    Yeah and two tickets come out to $45 after fees. What a ripoff considering they are advertising those as the 14 game winning streak promo.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Yeah and two tickets come out to $45 after fees. What a ripoff considering they are advertising those as the 14 game winning streak promo.
    This university hates selling their product

Wow, you weren't exaggerating:

It's like death by a thousand cuts with UL athletics. You feel bad for complaining about literally everything on RP, but that's egregious. We need a better online ticket solution.

Note: The above price is because of Ticketmaster. You can go to the Cajundome Box Office to get the true $14 value.

LSU Athletics uses a product called Paciolan

Charges a flat online order fee of $5 for the entire order, regardless of quantity of tickets ordered.

After reading a Ticketmaster FAQ online, venues/clients and Ticketmaster determine the fees together (which are shared by both). Makes me think Cajundome Box Office may be using Ticketmaster fees to help with their budget.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    LSU Athletics uses a product called Paciolan

Charges a flat online order fee of $5 for the entire order, regardless of quantity of tickets ordered.

After reading a Ticketmaster FAQ online, venues/clients and Ticketmaster determine the fees together (which are shared by both). Makes me think Cajundome Box Office may be using Ticketmaster fees to help with their budget.
    You Think!

We have a great Computer Science program. I promise you they could create an app for us to sell tickets and we can forget TM with their fees.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Wow, you weren't exaggerating:

It's like death by a thousand cuts with UL athletics. You feel bad for complaining about literally everything on RP, but that's egregious. We need a better online ticket solution.

Note: The above price is because of Ticketmaster. You can go to the Cajundome Box Office to get the true $14 value.
    Facility Charge is the most made up charge.

Dr. Maggard making the rounds on radio this morning hyping the flash sale. He is encouraging people to buy tickets at the cajun dome ticket office to avoid online fees. I think they realize they have a problem with ticketmaster. Tailgate spots on sale for 140.00 bucks too.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Dr. Maggard making the rounds on radio this morning hyping the flash sale. He is encouraging people to buy tickets at the cajun dome ticket office to avoid online fees. I think they realize they have a problem with ticketmaster. Tailgate spots on sale for 140.00 bucks too.
    I've been told by the box office to not buy online. I bought some tickets to a non UL event recently and the person in the box office helped me pick the tickets on the phone and kept them for me. I picked them up at the Dome and avoided all extra fees.

I’m not sure if you are able to go to the Cajundome but the price in the promo is for tickets purchased at the Cajundome. If you are able to go, you avoid the fees. I know that not everyone is able to but that’s where the amount is coming from with the promo

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    I’m not sure if you are able to go to the Cajundome but the price in the promo is for tickets purchased at the Cajundome. If you are able to go, you avoid the fees. I know that not everyone is able to but that’s where the amount is coming from with the promo
    I understand that. I was just relaying information after seeing the promo.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I just bought 3 50-yard line tickets for the rice game for $15
    Where did you buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Facility Charge is the most made up charge.
    Then why do we stay with Ticketmaster?

Made purchase at Dome yesterday. Ready to Rock for 14 bucks.

I'm thinking that if we re-opened the McKinley Street Pub, Nite Caps and the Keg inside Cajun Field we could get more youngstas to hit up the Swamp on Saturday nights

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information