Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Albertsons on Ambassador and Kaliste

1. Default Re: Albertsons on Ambassador and Kaliste

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    The Albertsons in Broussard got caught up in a short sided promotion if in fact they did what the little girl said. Cancel culture would dictate to never set foot in there again. A more plausible approach might be to see if the faux paw could be remedied for a business who has historically supported the Cajuns. Just sayin.
    Wait, are you calling me a little girl because I chose not to shop at Albertsons. I am confused, I called them out for not promoting UL the same way they promote LSU, not getting rid of LSU, which should be done in Lafayette, but I said I would not shop there again because they don't offer the same promo for UL that they do for LSU. How much would it hurt them to do that, in fact it would probably give them more business if they did.

2. Default Re: Albertsons on Ambassador and Kaliste

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Wait, are you calling me a little girl because I chose not to shop at Albertsons. I am confused, I called them out for not promoting UL the same way they promote LSU, not getting rid of LSU, which should be done in Lafayette, but I said I would not shop there again because they don't offer the same promo for UL that they do for LSU. How much would it hurt them to do that, in fact it would probably give them more business if they did.
    It would hurt them none to have and equal plan for Louisiana, especially in Lafayette stores, and as I said it was a bad decision.

No, I was referring to the little girl that confirmed the positions of Albertsons.

As usual, your positions are well taken.

Question: Does Albertson's who has historically been a supporter of the Cajuns deserve to be subject to cancel culture based upon the representations of that little girl and your experience without giving them a chance to reconsider at a higher level?

Is that the appropriate penalty or would we rather use this instance to get better support, you know, hit while they are down and caught in what should be an embarrassing position on their part?

Default Re: Albertsons on Ambassador and Kaliste

It would hurt them none to have and equal plan for Louisiana, especially in Lafayette stores, and as I said it was a bad decision.

No, I was referring to the little girl that confirmed the positions of Albertsons.

As usual, your positions are well taken.

Question: Does Albertson's who has historically been a supporter of the Cajuns deserve to be subject to cancel culture based upon the representations of that little girl and your experience without giving them a chance to reconsider at a higher level?

Is that the appropriate penalty or would we rather use this instance to get better support, you know, hit while they are down and caught in what should be an embarrassing position on their part?
    There’s a difference between cancel culture and choosing to bring your business elsewhere.

Default Re: Albertsons on Ambassador and Kaliste

Question: Does Albertson's who has HISTORICALLY been a supporter of the Cajuns deserve to be subject to cancel culture based upon the representations of that little girl and your experience without giving them a chance to reconsider at a higher level?
    They should be given the money students spent at Alberston's/Johnston. That cookie aisle in the mid 70's was always barren as the Sahara late on Saturday nights. Thank goodness for Pit Stop Pizza.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information