Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

UL Football Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Less

We have a serious attendance issue. We need like a 20K stadium.

19K is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Less
    Bro we got the DUB. Fans will follow, lol.

15,000 or so. I love the Cajuns. I’ll always be there. The experience and atmosphere is severely lacking though. Can definitely see how the casual fans pass.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    15,000 or so. I love the Cajuns. I’ll always be there. The experience and atmosphere is severely lacking though. Can definitely see how the casual fans pass.
    It's an embarrassing experience. The entrance and video was miss timed. How does that happen. This administration is nothing but amateurs. It's like every game is their first time. Horrible

For the first time in two years they actually opened the gates on time today

8. Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    For the first time in two years they actually opened the gates on time today
    There is a glimmer of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    It's an embarrassing experience. The entrance and video was miss timed. How does that happen. This administration is nothing but amateurs. It's like every game is their first time. Horrible
    It's almost like we think we can replace an organic atmosphere by cranking the speakers up to 11 and calling it a day. Wait.that didn't work? Play em the 3 year old Kevin Foote ad. This place is gonna explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    We have a serious attendance issue. We need like a 20K stadium.

19K is my guess
    Address the root cause. You don't need a smaller stadium. You need better opponents!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    Address the root cause. You don't need a smaller stadium. You need better opponents!
    Like P5 schools or better G5 teams?

I don’t agree with you here. The root cause, in my opinion, is the fickle ho-hum attitude of Acadiana and the Louisiana alumni. We have never seen success like this and can’t put 20K in Cajun Field on opening weekend.

Now, my 20K capacity comment was sarcasm, but we definitely don’t need a +40K facility.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    This is �� correct… Magyars needs to get off his high horse of no 2 for 1 deals and bring quality opponents to Cajun field.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    This is �� correct… Magyars needs to get off his high horse of no 2 for 1 deals and bring quality opponents to Cajun field.
    That’s not the root cause though. Hosting a P5 once every 3-4 years won’t fix anything. It’s a culture problem!

And I’m all for 2/1 with P5s.

It rained for 6 hours during tailgate time. Very heavy at times. I’m surprised that 16k (reported) showed up.

SLU didn’t travel either.

Not making an excuse, but sometimes you have to acknowledge the circumstances.

I still have hope for the community. They’ve showed out before. Can they do it again with a home town guy coaching and a winning program?

15. Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    It rained for 6 hours during tailgate time. Very heavy at times. I’m surprised that 16k (reported) showed up.

SLU didn’t travel either.

Not making an excuse, but sometimes you have to acknowledge the circumstances.

I still have hope for the community. They’ve showed out before. Can they do it again with a home town guy coaching and a winning program?
    ……lAsked my neighbor in the morning if he was going and his answer was “depends on the rain”……no way people go if it continued to rain with the same as the morning down pour!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information