Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Again

Attached Images Attached Images  

Terrible

Not the crowd I would have expected, but I feel like it was easily over 15k. Still, need to figure out how to get butts in the seats

They had to have miscounted. No way it was that low.

Anyone know the official attendance?

My guess is 19K

It was awful, again, with great weather. This is it, folks. Don't expect 30k fans anymore. They're not coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    It was awful, again, with great weather. This is it, folks. Don't expect 30k fans anymore. They're not coming.
    We cant expect 20K.

Agreed. It looked like way more

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    18,673 + me

C’mon Lafayette. Prove me wrong.
    Well Lafayette you proved me wrong…but not in the way I had hoped.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Well Lafayette you proved me wrong…but not in the way I had hoped.
    You was only off by 3K.

Those ticket scanners are a long ways from being perfect. they work for some but not for others. We cannot rely on The ticket scanners. they really slow the intake into the game. if we had a larger crowd it would take a long time to get everyone in.

This might be a good thing. How bad must the people who are responsible be when the team with the longest winning streak in the country can't get 20K fans? Time for a "rebuild" of the whole marketing and stadium experience apparatus. Tear it down and start again, with the aim of having it run like a top when the renovations are done, which is probably going to result in a bump in attendance any way because of curious people and the sale of more corporate tickets.

Start building buzz and rebuilding trust now. It shouldn't take long if you do it right.

We were let in by just showing our ticket because the scanner was not working and it was holding up the line. I promise you the attendance was off. I thought the attendance was decent until the lightning delay. We have a massive problem with fans leaving too early. Boy they sure missed a great 49 point showing in 2nd half. Wow that was amazing to see in person. Sorry for all who left missed it.
    Time to push the crowd down and tear down upper deck.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    We were let in by just showing our ticket because the scanner was not working and it was holding up the line. I promise you the attendance was off. I thought the attendance was decent until the lightning delay. We have a massive problem with fans leaving to early. Boy they sure missed a great 49 point showing. Wow that was amazing to see in person. Sorry for all who left missed it.
    Do the scanners matter though if we are just going by tickets sold? It’s still hard to believe we sold more tickets to week 1 considering the number of people around the complex yesterday as a whole compared to last week. There would’ve had to be a bunch of tickets sold last week with no one going and nearly every ticket sold attending last night for the numbers to make sense.

Lafayette was dead last night. I know a lot of people where in BR and NO

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information