Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Same here. Multiple beer & peanut runs with no issues. Lines flowed well.

Another topicSit in Your Assigned Seats. Had to shoo-shoo some people out of our seats. According to them they were told they could "Sit Anywhere". It all worked out well. They just had to slide over a bit. They were new fans and was glad to have them !!
    Same issue with seats upstairs. Our friends who arrived first asked them to move, then the friends who sit to the right of me asked them to move again.

Weather is looking better.

Good weather = 18,750

Bad Weather = 18,750

Is it just me imagining this, or do we have bad weather for the 1st home game at Cajun Field every year?

This is so COOL Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Is it just me imagining this, or do we have bad weather for the 1st home game at Cajun Field every year?
    Clarify bad weather? We’ve had some clear days but 100° plus temperatures. I call that bad hot!

6. Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Same issue with seats upstairs. Our friends who arrived first asked them to move, then the friends who sit to the right of me asked them to move again.
    They thought they were at the movie after all that.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Clarify bad weather? We’ve had some clear days but 100° plus temperatures. I call that bad hot!
    Good point! Bad hot is not so bad if played in the evening. Still bad, but not like that game with Boise State at 11:00 in the morning, or was it a noon KO? In any case, it was too hot. Bad wet is ____ty too, but at least you're not sweating.too much.

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025

and. the Nation's longest winning streak (in 2022)

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Good point! Bad hot is not so bad if played in the evening. Still bad, but not like that game with Boise State at 11:00 in the morning, or was it a noon KO? In any case, it was too hot. Bad wet is ____ty too, but at least you're not sweating.too much.
    Yes sir I was referring to the Boise game. That game was hot and also the first game of the season we played at Arkansas Razorbacks. had to leave with my 10 year old daughter two minutes into the game due to her dehydration. I pumped her full of water before the game but that did not help. have a great day!

25,000 - no rain
    15000- rain

UL's attendance problem may not be as bad as we all think it is. I just read an article that said UCLA sold 20,000 tickets to their home opener against Bowling Green in sunny Southern California, but only had approximately 5,000 people actually show up and put their butts in seats! And this is in the 100,000+ seat ROSE BOWL!! So maybe having 16,000+ on a rainy day show up in 41,000 seat Cajun Field is not the end of the world. With that said, we still need to work on getting 25,000-30,000 into Cajun Field.

47,276.speak it into existence

13. Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Let’s look at it differently:

Opelousas …….15,786
    Crowley……11,710
    New Iberia….28,755
    Jennings……9,837
    Abbeville…….11,186

I’m okay if we’d get the entire population of New Iberia, or Opelousas and Crowley combined.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Let’s look at it differently:

Opelousas …….15,786
    Crowley……11,710
    New Iberia….28,755
    Jennings……9,837
    Abbeville…….11,186

I’m okay if we’d get the entire population of New Iberia, or Opelousas and Crowley combined.
    Add those parishes plus Lafayette parish and were over 542Kno reason not to have 25-30K on regular basis but game day experience and facilities have to improve dramatically for this to happen.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information