Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

a couple of things, the students showed up and were loud, the fans that were there were involved, the new tunnel run in was nice and hopefully everything impressed the high school prospects that were there on unofficial visits were impressed.

2. Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

The circumstances, the opponent, and the weather will dictate attendance. Never in a million years did I think we could only draw 16k riding a 13 game winning streak. I specially when we would draw 29k during the Bustle era. I’m completely perplexed.

Quote Originally Posted by TammanyCajun View Post
    The circumstances, the opponent, and the weather will dictate attendance. Never in a million years did I think we could only draw 16k riding a 13 game winning streak. I specially when we would draw 29k during the Bustle era. I’m completely perplexed.
    Man got a bunch of Cajuns, some of y’all just don’t understand our culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    We have a serious attendance issue. We need like a 20K stadium.

19K is my guess
    Sooo by shrinking the stadium, more people will show up?

Rainy weather: 14,500

Good weather: 22,700

Quote Originally Posted by Gris-Gris View Post
    Sooo by shrinking the stadium, more people will show up?
    Well, yes … and no. A higher percentage of seats would be filled. Tickets might be more desirable. I’ve mentioned this before, but getting more fans into the lower bowl would create a better crowd atmosphere. And with the proposed renovation that would occur. Suspect we should know more “officially” in the coming months. And no, I’m not an insider.

Quote Originally Posted by TammanyCajun View Post
    That was 15 years ago. I couldn’t watch every game on my phone back then…it was a simpler time.

OK casual fans, set your DVR to record the NFL network to see yourself on tv Sunday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    No problem whatsoever. Got our beer in about 2 minutes. Lines were short or nonexistent.
    Same here. Multiple beer & peanut runs with no issues. Lines flowed well.

Another topicSit in Your Assigned Seats. Had to shoo-shoo some people out of our seats. According to them they were told they could "Sit Anywhere". It all worked out well. They just had to slide over a bit. They were new fans and was glad to have them !!

Yo ZoomZoom b.s. the pic I put up is from me replaying the game on espn plus the next morning podnuh. I love this casual fan b.s. too. Tell me how you were involved with UL marketing in the Bustle Era and got rid of that idiotic flaming dildeaux rep'n our program. And. rolled up into Bustle's office one day and told him about our now H.C.

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Same here. Multiple beer & peanut runs with no issues. Lines flowed well.

Another topicSit in Your Assigned Seats. Had to shoo-shoo some people out of our seats. According to them they were told they could "Sit Anywhere". It all worked out well. They just had to slide over a bit. They were new fans and was glad to have them !!
    Who is your target in a RaginPagin thread of saying people were in your seats?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    SLU didn’t travel either.
    They had 2 bus loads of fans dropped off an hour before kickoff. Not great but that more than the Monrovians of the Techsters bring.

24,732 in good weather.

18,341 in bad weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Who is your target in a RaginPagin thread of saying people were in your seats?
    Wouldn't know if they are on Ragin Pagin or not. After meeting them I don't think they would be. Just a general observation / comment.

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Wouldn't know if they are on Ragin Pagin or not. After meeting them I don't think they would be. Just a general observation / comment.
    I hear ya brother.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information