Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Magyars? Is she/he a new hire in charge of scheduling? I know the Cajuns are short staffed and would hire just about anyone.
    I think that's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Great criticism!

Proposed improvements, none!
    Open a local business. When your business is poorly frequented, check for criticisms from the few who do support it. When you find them, belittle your patrons for also not having the solutions to make your business better. Let me know how that goes for you.

16,812 reported people last night for the nation’s longest winning streak. If you can’t take what those people have to say about their experience, grow some thicker skin

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Open a local business. When your business is poorly frequented, check for criticisms from the few who do support it. When you find them, belittle your patrons for also not having the solutions to make your business better. Let me know how that goes for you.

16,812 reported people last night for the nation’s longest winning streak. If you can’t take what those people have to say about their experience, grow some thicker skin
    I'll mention it again if the roar of an air boat leading the Cajuns on the turf can't ignite the fans.I give up. Secondly, when Stokley had the smaller offensive line, he went to a sprint out offense. Of course the backs may have been more adept. Also rpo may be something DEZ may be preparing.

More criticism!

UL Football Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

If I'm not mistaken I watched two, not one, but two Emergency Alert System messages saying 2-3 inches of water, don't drown turn around, etc. messages for LAFAYETTE parish et al 2-3 hours before kickoff. I drove through pouring rain, get to CF and have yet to get the parking pass yet, but still RCAF, and was told park at the dome. No problem. Not one spot available, cool. Go to LITE, parked so f'n far away it was stupid. Me and a sh#$ ton of people walked from hell knows how far in the rain f'n fired up and ready to ROCK!

Moral of the story:

I'm actually proud of the number of Cajuns who showed yesterday.

WEATHER is an enormous factor.

Should weather lay down for E next Saturday, I am estimating a great turnout for #15 win in a row.

That's it. Time to find out who the Seminoles really are tonight. And that #15 might be going much higher. Des first dub in the Swamp during sh'& weather was pretty damn cool

Geaux Cajuns.

Attached Images Attached Images  

If I'm not mistaken I watched two, not one, but two Emergency Alert System messages saying 2-3 inches of water, don't drown turn around, etc. messages for LAFAYETTE parish et al 2-3 hours before kickoff. I drove through pouring rain, get to CF and have yet to get the parking pass yet, but still RCAF, and was told park at the dome. No problem. Not one spot available, cool. Go to LITE, parked so f'n far away it was stupid. Me and a sh#$ ton of people walked from hell knows how far in the rain f'n fired up and ready to ROCK!

Moral of the story:

Should weather lay down for E next Saturday, I am estimating a great turnout for #15 win in a row.

That's it. Time to find out who the Seminoles really are tonight. And that #15 might be going much higher. Des first dub in the Swamp during sh'& weather was pretty damn cool

Geaux Cajuns.
    Nice. You got some terrible seats though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Nice. You got some terrible seats though.
    Best seats I've ever had at CF. Last time I sat that well was in the Superdome in '04 and #84 Michael Beerman Lewis took one to house. Who Dat!

I prefer the higher angle.

More criticism!
    Where?

Moral of the story:

Geaux Cajuns.
    Correct on the weather alerts. Sitting at our spot, my wife kept getting alerts about a flash flood warning. No fans are driving to Cajun Field while getting those alerts.

I prefer Montrel Johnson wearing vermillion, but it is what it is podnuh.

This mesg was meant for Jacob81

Moral of the story:

Geaux Cajuns.
    Glad you showed up. I don't have a bad word to say about any of the fans out there last night. The fact remains: people go to your games they are going to give their feedback (good or bad). They are not in charge of the logistical aspects of making that a better experience. Our feedback is something that should be taken to heart. Sometimes it feels as though the university sees a group of people who will show up regardless of the circumstances and writes them off. I think 16,800 was about as good as we could have hoped, and as I mentioned earlier, I applaud the students for turning out. I welcome all opinions (good & bad) from the number that was out there last night. I'm not gonna act like those people are the problem.

If it stops raining we will have great attendance. I expect more student turnout.

We had nearly 18” of rain from august 1st to the kickoff. I didn’t expect a huge crowd.

Glad you showed up. I don't have a bad word to say about any of the fans out there last night. The fact remains: people go to your games they are going to give their feedback (good or bad). They are not in charge of the logistical aspects of making that a better experience. Our feedback is something that should be taken to heart. Sometimes it feels as though the university sees a group of people who will show up regardless of the circumstances and writes them off. I think 16,800 was about as good as we could have hoped, and as I mentioned earlier, I applaud the students for turning out. I welcome all opinions (good & bad) from the number that was out there last night. I'm not gonna act like those people are the problem.
    All good brother. Until we make it to a New Years 6 I don't think we'll see the attendance we all know we should have. ALTHOUGH, this winning streak is very, very interesting. If anyone hasn't seen the movie Moneyball, check it out. I think it came out in 2011. Watch it.

Let's Geaux

Yea it was interesting to see this before a game bc I used to always be tailgating at that time, so it gave me a totally new perspective as well

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information