Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11

Thread: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I don’t know where Cajunfan96’s original post is so I can’t quote and I don’t like being nasty but this is the dumbest take ever about better opponents. What was attendance for boise st? I’ll tell ya it was 22,661. I’ll let ya in on a secret…LSU or Alabama ain’t never coming to Cajun Field. aTm problee a int never coming back (cause we beat that ass last time!).

Just stop with the quality of opponents. App came last year for the ____ing conference championship and we only got just over 30k.

Small stadium, good amenities, great atmosphere and screw those who don’t come.
    So your saying if we paid an SEC team to come here we would draw the same as if Eastern Michigan played at CF? People would come just to see if the Cajuns could knock them off.

2. Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    Small, hell we already have the NEZ as picnic seating if we need overflow capacity. Oh, BTW that should be blocked off until all the seats are filled. I love kids, well, I love MY kids but I’ve never seen any other college football broadcast with what we have going on in the NEZ. No other sporting event at all, please someone prove me wrong with pics.
    I’ve zero problems with the kids playing on the grassy NEZ. Doesn’t hurt a damed thing.

Did we ever find out the attendance? It went from 15k to n/a on the game stats.

I heard 15,500 range.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Did we ever find out the attendance? It went from 15k to n/a on the game stats.
    Never saw an official attendance. It was n/a early this morning.

Attendance now shows 0 on the box score. ESPN lists the 15K number people here were mentioning.

7. Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Apparently they don’t know what the attendance was because they couldn’t scan the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Apparently they don’t know what the attendance was because they couldn’t scan the tickets.
    We announce tickets sold, so that shouldn't matter.

I keep telling y’all!! Go find the people responsible for the greatest MLS atmospheres.

But what do I know, I’m just a dumb fan.

10. Default Re: Eastern Mich attendance prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    We announce tickets sold, so that shouldn't matter.
    So how do you account for students? Do they have to get a ticket with their ID or just present their ID a the gate? If the earlier, then there is a record of requesting a ticket which can be counted, if the latter, then there must be a clicker or scanner at the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I keep telling y’all!! Go find the people responsible for the greatest MLS atmospheres.

But what do I know, I’m just a dumb fan.
    Ultras

Give the student section some big flags to unravel and some flares.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So how do you account for students? Do they have to get a ticket with their ID or just present their ID a the gate? If the earlier, then there is a record of requesting a ticket which can be counted, if the latter, then there must be a clicker or scanner at the gate.
    .or just find a picture of that side of the stadium and count

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Think students have to get a ticket at the booth before entering. With the checks & balances of confirming tickets sold & fans entering gate, it will take a while before an accurate attendance is given.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11

Thread Information