Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 . LastLast

Thread: G1 Final: Louisiana 24, SLU 7

Default Re: Live Game Talk Final: Louisiana 24, SLU 7

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    It’s not the RBs. It’s the interior OL.
    This is true but I still have some questions regarding the RBs. Some second level decisions/vision issues I spotted. But you’re correct…the OL looks rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    This is true but I still have some questions regarding the RBs. Some second level decisions/vision issues I spotted. But you’re correct…the OL looks rough.
    Fix the OL and we fix some problems.

CMD’s first game with new lineup is a win. As I expected

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Nothing special about the game day experience.

Facilities look old and worn as usual. Peeling paint everywhere.

Hype video that was played before the game should have been played earlier. But instead, it's being played while the band is playing, and the fireworks are going off and the team is running out on the field. You couldn't hear the video. Not good timing whatsoever.

Overall grade D+ Crappy facilities, crappy opponent, same old pregame nonsense. Very stale product
    Not to mention tailgating. They say gates open at 8:30. "Well 2 of them at least". We drive over to gate 5 to get into the RV lot and she tells us we can't enter there. We have to drive around to gate 1. As we try to tailgate. Cars with tags are flying between the campers and parking where they want. If it's going to be a free for all on game day, let me know so I can make proper arrangements.

I love how everyone was just going off on the ref about the grounding call when it was just a dumb mistake by chandler. All in all I think this was one of the better officiated games at Cajun field in a while

6. Default Re: Live Game Talk Final: Louisiana 24, SLU 7

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Nothing special about the game day experience.

Facilities look old and worn as usual. Peeling paint everywhere.

Hype video that was played before the game should have been played earlier. But instead, it's being played while the band is playing, and the fireworks are going off and the team is running out on the field. You couldn't hear the video. Not good timing whatsoever.

Overall grade D+ Crappy facilities, crappy opponent, same old pregame nonsense. Very stale product
    You do know a new stadium is right around the corner. Right?

Which means 100% of everybody agrees with you.

Whichh also means complaining about the outgoing without looking forward to the incoming seems petty indeed. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    “Why do you name a staring QB then put in another after you commit to him??? This brings a change in rhythm and pace! Can we not talk about that??? You drive and score looked great then change why? Makes ZERO sense. Period. Game is all about momentum. What message does that send to your players. Then that switch leads to no points multiple times.”

I could have swore I heard CMD say he wasn’t going to do that. I thought he said he didn’t believe in playing 2 QBs.

Maybe I am remembering wrong or maybe he just changed his mind. I don’t love it, but it can’t be a bad thing to have two experienced guys ready to play if needed.
    Read your last sentence for the answer to your first sentence. You already know why.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. SLU

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    You never fail to show your density. Cajuns by 70 every time
    What a way to crawfish.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    He's a. Bit quick on the trigger.a half count wait on some throws would have been completions.he has a really live arm, a little touch on the ball might help.
    Gun slinger mentality. Think Favre or Marino.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    CMD’s first game with new lineup is a win. As I expected
    I expect the second game to be a win also.

11. Default Re: Live Game Talk Final: Louisiana 24, SLU 7

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    RBs did not look great at all, I did not think bailey and montrell would be as big as a loss but it showed last night.
    I don't think it's "bailey and montrell" so much as I think it's the departures on the O-Line

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You do know a new stadium is right around the corner. Right?

Which means 100% of everybody agrees with you.

Whichh also means complaining about the outgoing without looking forward to the incoming seems petty indeed. But that's just me.
    Yes, I agree, it's just you.

Promises of new baseball locker room for 6 yrs. Promise to reno CF going on almost as long. I'll believe it when i see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Vegas had us winning by 14. We won by 17.

RaginDave mentioned that SLU had some talent, and they do, especially in the secondary.

Our QBs combined completed 64.5% of their passes for 241 yards, 2 TDs with 0 INTs.

Not a bad game at all out the gate to start a new season with a new HC, new DC, new QB and a mostly inexperienced O-Line.
    Exactly 💯. SE has d1 transfers and they will certainly contend this year. Great game to work the kinks out

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I don't think it's "bailey and montrell" so much as I think it's the departures on the O-Line
    Could also be a good reason why Emani and Johnson decided to transfer. We lost a 1st team All-American and a NFL draftee from last year's line. Hard to replace that.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. SLU

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    What a way to crawfish.
    He has literally picked the Cajuns to win by 70 every game for two years now, what do you mean crawfish?

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 . LastLast

Thread Information