Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Other games week 1

Default Re: Other games week 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Just because we could and should be able to replace Johnson and Torrence doesn’t mean it’s cool he took them.
    Can’t move forward if one keeps holding bitterness from the past. Life is like playing poker, can’t win if one keeps thinking of a past hand they should of won.

They got a lot of warm and fuzzy this morning around here. So we had players transfer to lsu why aren’t y’all lsu fans now??

3. Default Re: Other games week 1

They got a lot of warm and fuzzy this morning around here. So we had players transfer to lsu why aren’t y’all lsu fans now??
    Who is y’all?

Don’t wish any person to fail.

Be like St. Paul…don’t be bitter.

I’m wishing lsu fails, one last time before the game starts. Haha

This is sports. Business. We fought a long time to get to this point. Can’t just hug and kiss everybody that wants to leave. Happy for billy, not happy he came after our roster. I think it’s chicken ____.

I’m wishing lsu fails, one last time before the game starts. Haha
    FWIW, became a ‘noles fan decades ago. Went do the tomahawk chop in Tiger Stadium, LSU had a nine point lead and the ball at the start of the 4th. FSU won by 10, they played some serious big boy football. Finish 2nd or 3rd in nation, depending on poll. Lost to USM (who the Cajuns beat on the road) and Clemson. And just for Turbine, they were an independent then.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989._football_team

This is sports. Business. We fought a long time to get to this point. Can’t just hug and kiss everybody that wants to leave. Happy for billy, not happy he came after our roster. I think it’s chicken ____.
    His roster not our roster. These were his recruits.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    That’s pretty dumb. Louisiana across the jersey not Napier.

10. Default Re: Other games week 1

That’s pretty dumb. Louisiana across the jersey not Napier.
    Was Louisiana across his jersey, now Florida. You make that make sense with your analysis. Come back next year . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I usually agree with most of your takes but this one is wrong. UL pays for these kids education, room & board, food, weight room, etc. Napier doesn’t provide that to them.

Those players are gone, I’ll never cheer for them again, they don’t play for my team. I may not actively hope they lose (except for Garner and Lacy) but I certainly won’t pull for them.

12. Default Re: Other games week 1

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I usually agree with most of your takes but this one is wrong. UL pays for these kids education, room & board, food, weight room, etc. Napier doesn’t provide that to them.

Those players are gone, I’ll never cheer for them again, they don’t play for my team. I may not actively hope they lose (except for Garner and Lacy) but I certainly won’t pull for them.
    If they were ours they would still be here. They played here for the money we spent on them.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    If they were ours they would still be here. They played here for the money we spent on them.
    So you support the new transfer rules? The g5 will become a farm system for the p5.

14. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Other games week 1

So you support the new transfer rules? The g5 will become a farm system for the p5.
    It’s not a thing we control. It’s bad for the schools overall, and will be another thumb tipping the scale to the rich and powerful.

I didn’t say control I said support. Everything is catering to the big boys. I can’t believe there’s people here supporting it. I liked billy and still do. But taking players from “Louisiana’s” roster was shady.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information