Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Other games week 1

1. Default Re: Other games week 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Fox. Yeah I was surprised. maybe that'll be a part of the new B1G TV package. Thursday night football and we'll be playing more Tuesday and Wednesday games.
    Franklin and Penn State reminds me of Big Fish and Louisiana. Makes no sense why either is still on staff

Default Re: Other games week 1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Franklin and Penn State reminds me of Big Fish and Louisiana. Makes no sense why either is still on staff
    Well at least Franklin won a Ncaa post season game

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Well at least Franklin won a Ncaa post season game
    And he doesn't call timeouts when the other team is scrambling and confused

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    The backyard brawl was one of the better football games I’ve seen in a very long time.
    The pick six that PITT made took the wind out of the sails for WVU. Defensive back field for PITT didn't keep up their end of the bargain through out the game. PITT defensive line was salty though. Good game to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    The pick six that PITT made took the wind out of the sails for WVU. Defensive back field for PITT didn't keep up their end of the bargain through out the game. PITT defensive line was salty though. Good game to watch.
    Yessir! And even after all that it came down to a review of a caught ball on the half yard line. Last night is what made college great before all the corporate greed took over. Regional rivalries that meant something instead of a big 10 game at 11am between Rutgers and ucla.

Watched some of Central Michigan and Oklahoma State. Typical OSU, they run up big numbers early season with pace offense against obvious lesser competition then predictably will crash later in season.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Watched some of Central Michigan and Oklahoma State. Typical OSU, they run up big numbers early season with pace offense against obvious lesser competition then predictably will crash later in season.
    Didn’t watch OSU last season huh? Their defense carried them and they were within an inch of winning the big 12 title. They also beat ND in the fiesta bowl. Last nights game was kinda shocking to me considering how good their defense has been lately.

That Pitt-WVU was so much fun it really felt like the first true game of the season.

9. Default Re: Other games week 1

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    That Pitt-WVU was so much fun it really felt like the first true game of the season.
    ……ltur had 2 big plays with passes to the Hebert kid and a freshman from NO…love their 2 LBs….Just wish after the Boudreauxkid we had here (HC NO grad) we could have gotten Grubbs!

App brethren now favored in Boone tonight against the university of non compliance

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    App brethren now favored in Boone tonight against the university of non compliance
    Tomorrow.11a?

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I’d say their previous possession where they were up 7 and punted on fourth and inches is where their sails emptied. Brown should have gone for it and could have bled the clock down.

Brown is now officially on the hot seat. He righted the ship after Holgerson left the program a dumpster fire but he needs to win and win now.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I’d say their previous possession where they were up 7 and punted on fourth and inches is where their sails emptied. Brown should have gone for it and could have bled the clock down.

Brown is now officially on the hot seat. He righted the ship after Holgerson left the program a dumpster fire but he needs to win and win now.
    The wide receiver not catching a perfect pass that led to the interception and TD is what cost them the game. They were tied and driving for a score.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……ltur had 2 big plays with passes to the Hebert kid and a freshman from NO…love their 2 LBs….Just wish after the Boudreauxkid we had here (HC NO grad) we could have gotten Grubbs!
    You are correct BoomerLTURd"s 3 TD plays accounted for 60% of their entire offense output. 2 of them came against Missouri 3td string backups in 4th qtr.
    LTURd punters had issues.too. I thought their LBs looked a step slow.

I didn't understand why they never tried to run much.especially between the tackles.

Tx state is a 1 point favorite over Nevada in Nevada. That’s some sunbelt respect.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information