Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10

Thread: Other games week 1

1. Default Re: Other games week 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    So you support the new transfer rules? The g5 will become a farm system for the p5.
    It matters not whether you or I support them are not. Nobody and I mean nobody gives a crap what I think about them. All we have the powers to do is live with them and maximize our opportunities.

Default Re: Other games week 1

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I usually agree with most of your takes but this one is wrong. UL pays for these kids education, room & board, food, weight room, etc. Napier doesn’t provide that to them.

Those players are gone, I’ll never cheer for them again, they don’t play for my team. I may not actively hope they lose (except for Garner and Lacy) but I certainly won’t pull for them.
    Napier convinced them to come play at UL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I didn’t say control I said support. Everything is catering to the big boys. I can’t believe there’s people here supporting it. I liked billy and still do. But taking players from “Louisiana’s” roster was shady.
    They entered the portal and with to Florida. The verbal guys decommitted and went to Florida. It happens at every school. It is funny when we get someone from some other place we hear crickets and it is ok. It is a dog eat dog business in college sports. You have a lot to learn Jacob.

4. Default Re: Other games week 1

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    They entered the portal and with to Florida. The verbal guys decommitted and went to Florida. It happens at every school. It is funny when we get someone from some other place we hear crickets and it is ok. It is a dog eat dog business in college sports. You have a lot to learn Jacob.
    No, he understands it just doesn’t like being the cuckold

Better game tonight. Better teams.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I understand the business. Don’t have to like it. Some support the Florida transfers but won’t support the lsu ones. Why is that?

It’s not the players I have the issue with as much as Napier offering them to go. Because even though that’s not how it’s supposed to work, we know that’s what happened.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10

Thread Information