Thread: Regional Games

UL Football Regional Games

Morgantown is absolutely JACKED for this game tonight! The game sold out in 15 minutes, the attendance will be higher than any other sporting event in the history of Heinz Field (or whatever they call it now). WVU vs VaTech also sold out in a short time.

Regional rivalries should be the way. I’m happy the SBC is leading the way on this! I hope our regional rivalries flourish.

Default Re: Regional Games

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    Morgantown is absolutely JACKED for this game tonight! The game sold out in 15 minutes, the attendance will be higher than any other sporting event in the history of Heinz Field (or whatever they call it now). WVU vs VaTech also sold out in a short time.

Regional rivalries should be the way. I’m happy the SBC is leading the way on this! I hope our regional rivalries flourish.
    The warming up the sofas?

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    The warming up the sofas?
    Trying to post a funny meme but can’t figure out how. Yes, the fire department has all hands on deck tonight.

Trying to post a funny meme but can’t figure out how. Yes, the fire department has all hands on deck tonight.
    Funny stuff

I should be in your region in October. Meet me in Huntington?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    I should be in your region in October. Meet me in Huntington?
    Oh ____ yeah, I’ll be there!!!

I just watched the highlights, and holy cow what a game. That crowd was fired up!!

Let's see what happens now that southern miss is in our conference but we have no real heated regional rivalry. Some would say Louisiana Tech but I don't really hate them (I am younger than 40 though).

Really wish we would play coastal or app this year

Oh ____ yeah, I’ll be there!!!
    I hope to see you knuckleheads up there, too. Pricing flights right now. They high high at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I hope to see you knuckleheads up there, too. Pricing flights right now. They high high at the moment.
    Check flights into Bridgeport, WV. It’s a bit of a drive (1.5-2 hours)but I can give you a lift. I’ll probably stay the night in Huntington after the game.

Check flights into Bridgeport, WV. It’s a bit of a drive (1.5-2 hours)but I can give you a lift. I’ll probably stay the night in Huntington after the game.
    Cool, will do!

Lmk what your plans are. I could pick you up. My family will be in some Appalachian resort in Western Virginia about 4 hours away. I planning on going up Sunday and chillax in one of dem hot springs

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Lmk what your plans are. I could pick you up. My family will be in some Appalachian resort in Western Virginia about 4 hours away. I planning on going up Sunday and chillax in one of dem hot springs
    Oooh wee, that sounds nice. I really hate that this game is on a Wednesday, because I really want to experience the area more than a couple of days, and who knows when we get them away again. I'm thinking I have to pull the trigger. You only live once, right? Right?

Oooh wee, that sounds nice. I really hate that this game is on a Wednesday, because I really want to experience the area more than a couple of days, and who knows when we get them away again. I'm thinking I have to pull the trigger. You only live once, right? Right?
    Yep. Ironic because years ago I was working in Cincinnati and we was driving to visit my GF at the times brother in Virginia Beach. We drive through Huntington and I see the sign that said Marshall U. I thought to myself maybe I should check out a game there some time since it so close. Moved back to Louisiana and haven't been up in that area since but now with new teams in the east I'll prolly make some excuse to get up there some more

Lexington KY is only a 2 hour drive.lots of choices

Thread Information