Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Everyone is Making Predictions

Default Re: Everyone is Making Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    We will average over 38ppg. This offense will be more explosive if we stay healthy.

Both of these QBs see the field better than Lewis. We will see more big plays in the passing game.
    I want to believe you.

2. Default Re: Everyone is Making Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    We will average over 38ppg. This offense will be more explosive if we stay healthy.

Both of these QBs see the field better than Lewis. We will see more big plays in the passing game.
    All things being equal I think you are spot on.

My worry is whether or not the Time Machines can buy enough for them to take advantage of their sight seeing abilities.

I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    conservative football is not always a winning recipe. see Texas Longhorn game.

Fields will take more risk. he will turn it over more. not exactly a bad thing
    I like the way you think, Mr. Executive. I hope we take lots of chances, sling it around and take advantage of our great TEs and WRs. I'm fired up, baby! Game day is upon us! The best feeling in the world! Strike up the band! Let's Geaux!!

We need to ease into a new coach and keep players and fans engaged by winning. SOS means nothing at week 1, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Turnovers in an isolated stat are bad. Turnovers as a result of a great passing offense can be a double sided sword.

24-6 touchdown vs interception is great, but I’d trade it for 44-10 touchdowns vs interception. So in a sense those touchdowns, and interceptions are a result of a far better passing attack. Is that a bad thing.
    If your defense is on the field too long it's always a bad thing. So just throwing for touchdowns in not always necessarily a good thing either. It might mean you are in a lot of come from behind situations instead of controlling the game & the clock. Balance without turnovers should always be the preferred outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I like the way you think, Mr. Executive. I hope we take lots of chances, sling it around and take advantage of our great TEs and WRs. I'm fired up, baby! Game day is upon us! The best feeling in the world! Strike up the band! Let's Geaux!!
    I'll make a note of that the first time I hear you complain about how we could have won IF we had run the ball a little more & controlled the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I'll make a note of that the first time I hear you complain about how we could have won IF we had run the ball a little more & controlled the clock.
    And I'll take note of all of our BIG WINS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I doubt I would question Esqueleto.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information