Thread: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux

UL Football Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux

Former Cajun's football player and color man for Ragin' Cajuns football broadcast, Chris Lanaux, sits down with We're Talkin' to discuss the upcoming season.

Follow on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/WeAreTalkingToo

Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux

Dude you are staying busy with the podcasts! I'm still on the interview with Danny Reed

Keep up the good work tho, I enjoyed the SBC East preview. You do a great job interviewing people!

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Dude you are staying busy with the podcasts! I'm still on the interview with Danny Reed

Keep up the good work tho, I enjoyed the SBC East preview. You do a great job interviewing people!
    Thank you. I think I am getting better interview people. I appreciate you listening!!!

I never knew about the chip in the helmets that measure speed and such that is an interesting concept.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I never knew about the chip in the helmets that measure speed and such that is an interesting concept.
    I am not sure the football team uses them, but there are systems that strap around your body that can tell your heart rate, breathing habits, and such. The NFL is using them to track the players' health and see if someone has a concussion.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I am not sure the football team uses them, but there are systems that strap around your body that can tell your heart rate, breathing habits, and such. The NFL is using them to track the players' health and see if someone has a concussion.
    Pretty sure that's what we were raising money for with the Des Golf Tournament in New Iberia. It was to buy that equipment for player safety.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Pretty sure that's what we were raising money for with the Des Golf Tournament in New Iberia. It was to buy that equipment for player safety.
    Gotcha, hopefully, enough was raised to outfit everyone. The equipment could be a lifesaver for the athletes.

Thread Information