Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Ticket changes

Default Re: Mobile Ticket changes

called to print them and they are open till 6 today

This is so COOL Re: Mobile Ticket changes

Being a Cajun fan means you like it the hard way ��. Why else did we come to Louisiana to live in the hot swamps, fight alligators and mosquitoes the size of sparrows. I guess it’s because we love our sauce piquant. Geaux Cajuns!

Called the box office and was told not many tickets have been sold. Anyone affiliated with the ticket office know if they’ve been selling well or if this is accurate?

single game tickets is what they are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    single game tickets is what they are saying?
    Single game for southeastern. They said season tickets were selling pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by Gris-Gris View Post
    Called the box office and was told not many tickets have been sold. Anyone affiliated with the ticket office know if they’ve been selling well or if this is accurate?
    I’ve been telling everyone coming to my spot that they need to wait until they get to the stadium to buy tickets. Those huge Ticketmaster fees are why most people wait.

7. Default Re: Mobile Ticket changes

Quote Originally Posted by Gris-Gris View Post
    I've been saying all summer you can't wait till late August to start the hype.

Motivation is a locomotive, start pushing early if you want this thing rolling.

The season ticket packages in the mail were awesome. I would get them in the mail, and then use the mobile ticket option. This way all my printed season ticket stayed intact and a fun collectable.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    my family looked forward to this every year. just another way to get excited about the season. especially baseball! I chalk this up as another missed opportunity to rally fans
    Same! I really miss those big colorful tickets. F all these apps and phone tickets. I want to FEEL that ticket between my fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Same! I really miss those big colorful tickets. F all these apps and phone tickets. I want to FEEL that ticket between my fingers.
    Who TF are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Who TF are you?
    I'm a riddle wrapped around a mystery inside an enigma.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Once a certain barcode is scanned it cannot be scanned again. Screen shot or not
    Folks at the gate were clueless and not trained on this and when people would show them a screen shot even if it didn't scan they still let them in. It has happened plenty of times at UL games. I have personally witness this many times at baseball, football and softball UL games.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Folks at the gate were clueless and not trained on this and when people would show them a screen shot even if it didn't scan they still let them in. It has happened plenty of times at UL games.
    What is so difficult about having tickets in hand? It worked for 100 years, why does every-fing-thing have to be on a frickin app?

What is so difficult about having tickets in hand? It worked for 100 years, why does every-fing-thing have to be on a frickin app?
    I get the printed tickets and have them on my phone. Always have a backup plan.

15. Default Re: Mobile Ticket changes

Since App has been in our conference, it has all gone the way of the app . .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information