Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Ticket changes

1. Default Re: Mobile Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    can anyone explain the reason behind this change?
    I thinking (but don't know) that their scanners were dumb and could not tell if a ticket had been scanned before.

Default Re: Mobile Tickets

can anyone explain the reason behind this change?
    Scammers. I could send 10 different people a screen shot and those 10 could get in on one tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Scammers. I could send 10 different people a screen shot and those 10 could get in on one tickets.
    oh well. we need all the ppl we can get.

oh well. we need all the ppl we can get.
    We will not get them the old way.

5. Default Re: Mobile Tickets

Pee brained idea. I suspect the same bar code will only scan once . . .

Default Re: Mobile Ticket changes

I miss the days when that beautiful season ticket package showed up in the mail. I don’t trust my old I phone 6 to function correctly when I am counting on it to get into the game. Picked up printed tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    I miss the days when that beautiful season ticket package showed up in the mail. I don’t trust my old I phone 6 to function correctly when I am counting on it to get into the game. Picked up printed tickets.
    my family looked forward to this every year. just another way to get excited about the season. especially baseball! I chalk this up as another missed opportunity to rally fans

Absolutely false. Barcode can only get you in once

I say this with all due respect to you old farts….things change. And that’s okay. its a sign of progress.

they do change. doesnt mean they improve. the ticket package was a neat little gift in the mail to look forward too. my kids loved them. hell i loved opening that package up every fall.

11. Default Re: Mobile Ticket changes

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    I say this with all due respect to you old farts….things change. And that’s okay. its a sign of progress.
    "Progress" is debatable.

I'd say this with all due respect to the young changelings … things change . and that’s okay . its a sign of change.

Ticketmaster is turning to new technology to help fight ticket fraud. The ticketing giant today unveiled its next-generation digital tickets, “SafeTix,” which are tied to the ticket holder’s mobile device through an encrypted barcode that automatically refreshes every few seconds. The tickets will also support NFC technology, allowing fans to enter venues through a “tap and go” experience.

Ticketmaster is turning to new technology to help fight ticket fraud. The ticketing giant today unveiled its next-generation digital tickets, “SafeTix,” which are tied to the ticket holder’s mobile device through an encrypted barcode that automatically refreshes every few seconds. The tickets will also support NFC technology, allowing fans to enter venues through a “tap and go” experience.
    Once a certain barcode is scanned it cannot be scanned again. Screen shot or not

My wallet has worked fine on all sports until these football tickets . Guess I need to make trip to Cajundome. I hope they are open this afternoon which is a Friday

I tell my friends you really have to work to be a Cajun fan because nothing is simple. So far it has been worth the extra pain to proudly wear the vermilion and white

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information