Thread: CFP Expansion

NCAA CFP Expansion

College Football Playoff expansion talks reignite:

Friday meeting could create larger field as soon as 2024

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo.-soon-as-2024/

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: CFP Expansion

Until all schools have an opportunity to compete for a national championship, talks mean NOTHING!!!

What makes college baseball world series, softball world series, basketball national championships' so excitingbecause all Div. 1 teams have an opportunity to compete for a national championship.

Div. 1 football is and has always been a subjective field of teams that may or may not deserve to play for a championship, but until it is all inclusive, we will never know who the true national champion is or ever was.

None of the other collegiate sports have "bowl games". What a joke Div. I football is. Until they do away with these useless bowl games and make a true playoff system, NCAA Div. I football is worthless at this time.

I will always support the Cajuns. And will go to every home game and travel when possible, but NCAA Div I needs to do the right thing.

ACC, Big Ten and Pac-12 voted against it when the last vote took place. Would any one of them stand pat or another conference that was for expansion flip?

Would expansion of the CFP hold off the formation and inevitable separation of the "Super Conferences? Or would the "Super Conference" benefactors still have too much money to gain and continue take their ball and go on without the rest of us?

4. Default ESPN 1420 College Football Playoff Board Expected to Vote to Expand

The College Football Playoff Board of Managers is expected to vote on an expansion to the CFP on Friday.

Beat Everyone, starts (no) CONTINUES tonight Cajun Country

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information