Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Anyone Else seen this promo

Default Re: Anyone Else seen this promo

So what exactly were we supposed to watching out for in the north end zone after scoring?

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    So what exactly were we supposed to watching out for in the north end zone after scoring?
    Cheesy fireworksprobably from China.its like a bad intro from a pro indoor soccer teamthis guy actually got paid to come up with this.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Cheesy fireworksprobably from China.its like a bad intro from a pro indoor soccer teamthis guy actually got paid to come up with this.
    We need to adopt some Euro Soccer and MLS traditions. The atmosphere surrounding those games are incredible.

Minus the fighting

There is nothing of note that happens inside CF before or during games that is Ragin or Cajun, yet those assets are in place or readily availablethis is another fail in a long, long list of fails.

Anyone who goes to a football game and notices fireworks, piped in music, introduction, . is going for the wrong reasons. I don't even notice or care about all that BS. Just give me a cold beer and good football to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Anyone who goes to a football game and notices fireworks, piped in music, introduction, . is going for the wrong reasons. I don't even notice or care about all that BS. Just give me a cold beer and good football to watch.
    I'm going for the right reasons.an exciting and electric atmosphere that holds fan engagement.not to mention the game itself.if I wanted what you suggest, I could just stay home and be another "casual fan".I just know we can always be better and offer a compelling reason for folks to attend CF.

Amen!

8. Default Re: Anyone Else seen this promo

Obviously someone at UL got a research grant to test this theory to the full.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information