Thread: $1,400,000.00

1. Support $1,400,000.00

Louisiana is recieving $1.4 million for playing Florida State in 2022.

Here is what some other schools are getting.

Default Re: $1,400,000.00

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Louisiana is recieving $1.4 million for playing Florida State in 2022.

Here is what some other schools are getting.

Would it be considered an "Epic Upset" if the Cajuns beat FSU as this headline suggests?

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Would it be considered an "Epic Upset" if the Cajuns beat FSU as this headline suggests?
    Cincy beating Arkansas, BYU beating Oregon, SMU beating Maryland and Louisiana beating FSU all do NOT qualify as epic upsets, IMO.

NO. Not even close. FSU has sucked now for years.

Neither was Iowa st

Florida St lost to Jacksonville St at home last year.
    Nothing close to an "epic upset."

He also says I’m the article that it wouldn’t a surprise if we beat them, like some of the others would be

8. Default Re: $1,400,000.00

Anytime someone pays you $1.4 mil to beat them . it's EPIC.

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    Neither was Iowa st
    They had the best record in the Big XII, finished in the top 10, and won the Fiesta Bowl. If that’s not an epic win I don’t know what is.

10. Default Re: $1,400,000.00

Quote Originally Posted by RaginReview View Post
    Florida St lost to Jacksonville St at home last year.
    Nothing close to an "epic upset."
    At this moment USF is a giant question mark. They could be having a great season when we play them, or be bad again. If they win their first three games they’re going to be ranked.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    At this moment USF is a giant question mark. They could be having a great season when we play them, or be bad again. If they win their first three games they’re going to be ranked.
    I hope FSU wins every game until we play them in November. Especially the game this Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    NO. Not even close. FSU has sucked now for years.
    Well Texas wasn’t much (comparatively) for a few years before playing us and they beat us by larger than the spread.

You still can’t underestimate the depth advantage that even a down P5 program like FSU has on a G5 program.

We have to jump on them early to pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I hope FSU wins every game until we play them in November. Especially the game this Sunday.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Well Texas wasn’t much (comparatively) for a few years before playing us and they beat us by larger than the spread.

You still can’t underestimate the depth advantage that even a down P5 program like FSU has on a G5 program.

Not to make excuses. But I never thought we had a chance beating Texas at home in sarkisians first game as HC.

If Texas would have been our second to last game on the schedule might have been a different game. JMO

15. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: $1,400,000.00

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post

Texas is a different problem than talent. They had enough talent to compete with almost anyone. Their problem is coaching and attitude.

Thread Information