Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UL TAILGATE GIVEAWAY

Default UL TAILGATE GIVEAWAY

Not sure if this is allowed, but this company is doing a UL tailgate giveaway through FB. Nice stuff, if anyone is interested.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto.00063985874391

Default Re: UL TAILGATE GIVEAWAY

Here's what's available

Attached Images Attached Images    

Don't know who owns the company, but we always talk about promoting the school, we need to support the local businesses that do.

4. Default Re: UL TAILGATE GIVEAWAY

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Don't know who owns the company, but we always talk about promoting the school, we need to support the local businesses that do.
    They are really close to my house, I pass them on Vincent Road all the time between E Broussard and Verot. Was not sure what exactly they do. I am glad you posted. We need to make sure that we know more and more businesses that do things like this and make sure that we are supporting them.

5. Default Re: UL TAILGATE GIVEAWAY

I like that cooler and all that swag, but I don't think these guys are very bright.

Going through all that trouble on Facebook to promote their company but they are forgetting to send people where the can really deliver a message.

https://makorestoration.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I like that cooler and all that swag, but I don't think these guys are very bright.

Going through all that trouble on Facebook to promote their company but they are forgetting to send people where the can really deliver a message.

At least it's not LSU tailgate giveaway like every other Lafayette business.

I might have looked at a different one but it said the drawing was July 31

8. Default Re: UL TAILGATE GIVEAWAY

At least it's not LSU tailgate giveaway like every other Lafayette business.
    No question.

I'm saying they should use the opportunity to drive traffic to their own website.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    They are really close to my house, I pass them on Vincent Road all the time between E Broussard and Verot. Was not sure what exactly they do. I am glad you posted. We need to make sure that we know more and more businesses that do things like this and make sure that we are supporting them.
    We had to use them twice in 2 years. Washing machine leak and water backing up into our attic during the freeze a few years back. Gabe is a good dude. Honest company and very empathetic when homeowners are sweating out the insurance company. Can't recommend them enough.

Not sure if this is allowed, but this company is doing a UL tailgate giveaway through FB. Nice stuff, if anyone is interested.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto.00063985874391
    It is allowed. My brother has always supported the Cajuns.

My brother owns 3 successful business in 3 different locations. I promise you he is bright.

12. Default Re: UL TAILGATE GIVEAWAY

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    My brother owns 3 successful business in 3 different locations. I promise you he is bright.
    Did you see the wink?

He missed an opportunity to take his marketing effort home.

Did you see the wink?

He missed an opportunity to take his marketing effort home.
    I saw the wink. Possibly and Geaux Cajuns!

14. Default Re: UL TAILGATE GIVEAWAY

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    It is allowed. My brother has always supported the Cajuns.
    I hope I win.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I hope I win.
    Best of luck. I don't have anything to with the drawing. Maybe my niece or nephew can cheat for ya.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information