Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SLU vs Louisiana Tickets

Default Re: SLU vs Louisiana Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    So they don't call us by our name? The SLU radio team was at Cajun Field and I heard them and their AD refer to us as ULL and Louisiana Lafayette
    Showing their ignoranceabout right for Mistake on the Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Lol yeah ok.

I know turbine is all about taking the high road but go to their forum and see how they dog us and our name. See how they take to us saying Louisiana or UL. That proper abbreviation can kick rocks Jay.
    They have a forum?

3. Default Re: SLU vs Louisiana Tickets

So they don't call us by our name? The SLU radio team was at Cajun Field and I heard them and their AD refer to us as ULL and Louisiana Lafayette
    I’ll put it to you another way. When the name changes were approved they were allowed to not be referred to as University of Southeastern Louisiana at Hammond for sports. Just SLU. That’s a legal reality, and I’m fine with that.

As to what they like to call us, that’s actually a good thing. I love the hate and envy. Meanwhile we’re like a tidal wave with virtually every media platform calling us Louisiana. SLU, ULMost, Brokebacks U, and LSUA&M are on a iceberg getting caught in the Gulf Stream.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I’ll put it to you another way. When the name changes were approved they were allowed to not be referred to as University of Southeastern Louisiana at Hammond for sports. Just SLU. That’s a legal reality, and I’m fine with that.

As to what they like to call us, that’s actually a good thing. I love the hate and envy. Meanwhile we’re like a tidal wave with virtually every media platform calling us Louisiana. SLU, ULMost, Brokebacks U, and LSUA&M are on a iceberg getting caught in the Gulf Stream.
    I have said since 1999 when the name was changed, the last people to use Louisiana would be fans of other state schools. I was correct (although it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.)

5. Default Re: SLU vs Louisiana Tickets

That's OK Ragin Cajuns.com, KPEL, KATC and KLFY all got SLU wrong so anyone with a retaliation mindset can sleep well. It's covered.

Lol. Why are caring so much about what the tiny testes from Southeastern call us or what they want to be called.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Lol. Why are caring so much about what the tiny testes from Southeastern call us or what they want to be called.
    We are always told to ____ it up and eat ___ sandwiches. ____ that. They call us ohlalala and lafayette they’re gonna get the same

We are Louisiana on ESPN and most national media so I could give a rats as what the local knobs from a D2 say. Had an a guy kept yelling beat ULL tryna be cute. Told him I like his SLUts roar shirt. Shut him down real quick. I like when they try to be funny. Gives me free rain to dish it back. Haha

9. Default Re: SLU vs Louisiana Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    We are Louisiana on ESPN and most national media so I could give a rats as what the local knobs from a D2 say. Had an a guy kept yelling beat ULL tryna be cute. Told him I like his SLUts roar shirt. Shut him down real quick. I like when they try to be funny. Gives me free rain to dish it back. Haha
    ………Had a Summer visit with a coach who had been at Nevada Reno Some years back…he said they kept trying to finally just get NEVADA and now finally….we laughed about the similar situations!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information