Thread: The next big thing?

UL Football The next big thing?

This nice young gentleman, after handing me my Del Taco at the drive through window, asked me if the logo on my shirt was for the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns. He told me he didn't have any offers out of high school and was ready for an opportunity. He's a linebacker from Gwinnet County Georgia. 6'1", 195lbs, 3.8 GPA.

I gave him my word I'd tell the people I know who might know somebody. I don't know anyone like that personally, but someone here might. Pasted the link to his tape below. He did a great job at Del Taco, maybe he'd do a great job on the field. Geaux Cajuns!

https://twitter.com/s12_lj/status/14.rE-wY1qvKeIhnQ

Default Re: The next big thing?

He certainly has a nose for the football. Not sure he’d be able to play MLB at the D1 level at 195lbs though.

Keep posting & tagging coaches. Attend camps with real coaches. Try to get into camps on campuses, not money grabs by promoters.

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post
    This nice young gentleman, after handing me my Del Taco at the drive through window, asked me if the logo on my shirt was for the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns. He told me he didn't have any offers out of high school and was ready for an opportunity. He's a linebacker from Gwinnet County Georgia. 6'1", 195lbs, 3.8 GPA.

I gave him my word I'd tell the people I know who might know somebody. I don't know anyone like that personally, but someone here might. Pasted the link to his tape below. He did a great job at Del Taco, maybe he'd do a great job on the field. Geaux Cajuns!

Sorry I kinda zoned out when you said Del Taco. Lol. No seriously I have not step foot in a taco bell since I discovered them. My road trip are now predicated on proximity to Del taco or Portillos haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He certainly has a nose for the football. Not sure he’d be able to play MLB at the D1 level at 195lbs though.
    Yeah, and hard to see whether he has the frame to beef up. But man, he certainly has the speed, a nose for the ball and impeccable timing.

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post

To small to be the next BIG thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    To small to be the next BIG thing.

Sam Mills would very much disagree with your statement. Sometimes, great things come in small packages. I know these are the highlights that he wants everyone to see, but this guy is smart (3.8 gpa) and seems to have great football smarts also.

Maybe he could become our next Rudy Ruettiger.

Nickel back or Safety?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: The next big thing?

Guy's got speed and height to play outside.

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatSLU

Thread Information