Thread: Louisiana offensive line rotation coming together

1. UL Football Louisiana offensive line rotation coming together

Louisiana's starting offensive line is essentially set.

David Hudson, AJ Gillie, and Carlos Rubio were penciled in from the start but the Cajuns are developing a few younger guys to potentially play.

Default Re: Louisiana offensive line rotation coming together

Not trying to fall in line with all the local media bashing in regards to cajuns coverage but KATC should be ashamed of themselves for this faux article. They mention a number of younger linemen they will play but don't mention their names? It almost seems like you have to try to put out crap like this

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Not trying to fall in line with all the local media bashing in regards to cajuns coverage but KATC should be ashamed of themselves for this faux article. They mention a number of younger linemen they will play but don't mention their names? It almost seems like you have to try to put out crap like this
    Born and raised in Lafayette.

Never, ever thought I would have seen the day when Channel 3 surpassed Channel 10 as the major news stations in Lafayette, but it happened.

And I honestly believe it was due to Channel 3's commitment to UL, particularly athletics.

The last few years, that commitment has waned. I get that there will necessarily be some Refineryville coverage, but UL should never take a back seat.

I'm disappointed in Channel 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Born and raised in Lafayette.

Never, ever thought I would have seen the day when Channel 3 surpassed Channel 10 as the major news stations in Lafayette, but it happened.

And I honestly believe it was due to Channel 3's commitment to UL, particularly athletics.

The last few years, that commitment has waned. I get that there will necessarily be some Refineryville coverage, but UL should never take a back seat.

I'm disappointed in Channel 3.
    Lack of coverage is one thing but just the quality of the actual article itself was a joke. They literally discussed the depth and youth of the OL in their title but then didn't bother to cover said depth and youth in the articleLOL

Thread Information