Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NFL Cuts and Pickups

Default Re: NFL Cuts

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Surprised they cut Dwayne Washington. I wonder if they are possibly planning to bring him back at some point in the regular season and just didn't want to guarantee his contract for entire year.
    Kind of sounds like it, but I hope not. Just not that into him. He hesitates at the LOS too much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Could we please do our best to get our own players names correct. His name is Trey Ragas not Regas and it is Levi Lewis not Levy. Good gracious we are the kings of the name police and we can’t even get our own people to spell some of the biggest stars in the last 10 years that have played for us correct. This really irks me.
    Yes Mrs. Weeks, would you make tommy quit armpit farting as well? It's getting on my nerves.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/H0gRKiM3i34

3. Default Re: NFL Cuts

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Yes Mrs. Weeks, would you make tommy quit armpit farting as well? It's getting on my nerves.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/H0gRKiM3i34
    Makes us look small time when you can't spell our student athletes names correctly. I know you have a high opinion of yourself, but this was not directed directly at you, others are guilty of the same thing, but if you feel the need to respond so be it.

good spelling and grammer are not Ragin Pagin Traditions.on the other hand, bad grammer and spelling are.

While we're on names, the constant use of "the kid from__________" or "the kid who plays____" or the ever popular, "Anyone know the kid from________?" just google, you'll find that name, instead of opening a conversation like The Riddler

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Makes us look small time when you can't spell our student athletes names correctly. I know you have a high opinion of yourself, but this was not directed directly at you, others are guilty of the same thing, but if you feel the need to respond so be it.
    I didn't take it personally. However, you reminded me of my 6th grade spelling teacher. That's why I added the fart video.

6. Default Re: NFL Cuts

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I didn't take it personally. However, you reminded me of my 6th grade spelling teacher. That's why I added the fart video.
    No it’s clear you took it personally.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information