Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: App signs home and away with NC State

1. Default Re: App signs home and away with NC State

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I’d say we didn’t, as fans, support a great opportunity vs Moo State in the Super Dome. Yeah, I know Labor Day weekend, decadence celebration, and other excuses.

There’s simply not enough dead serious Cajun fans. It’s a bitter pill but I can’t think of anything else.
    ………But it was soooo exciting at the sea of red bowl game,,,,,seeing the Cajuns run out with the entire top and bottom filled including end zones…btw anybody have that video for us to see?

Default Re: App signs home and away with NC State

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    There’s simply not enough dead serious Cajun fans. It’s a bitter pill but I can’t think of anything else.
    This is THE REASON.and most falls on the university for not grasping the brass ring when it was there for the taking.LIKE RIGHT NOW. The B&N poop show of "Lafayette" gear at the bookstore is a prime example. Mixed marketing.athletics can't be the only one pulling the "Louisiana" rope. Like the career counselor report on KATC.they love their "Lafayette" in the academic world. My goodness, get on the page, nobody is coming after anyone for dropping the "L" or "Lafayette". Geeeshhhhh.

And one can call Labor Day Weekend, Decadence Festival excuses.to the person that makes the decisions, they are called reasons, based on their families, not UL.

Look how many tickets Refineryville fans give away, which means how many actual ticket holders do NOT go to every game.I can score FREE tickets for ANY of their home games any season except two.Florida and Alabama. And NO, I have not been in years.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information