Thread: SLU SCORE

Default Re: SLU SCORE

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    They call themselves SLU I believe
    Oops. Typo. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Cajuns Win 27-17
    We are more likely to double up 27 than score 27.

We are gonna blow these fkers out

A lot of folks were predicting a blowout the last time we played SLU, had to hold on to win by 3. I expected the final spread to be for the good guys, but less than 10.

5. Default Re: SLU SCORE

Louisiana 56
    SLU 2

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    A lot of folks were predicting a blowout the last time we played SLU, had to hold on to win by 3. I expected the final spread to be for the good guys, but less than 10.
    Right in huds last year. We had a terrible defense and a divided locker room. I think things are a little different here now.

looks like the school is trying to get the new students to Cajun Field. who else saw this

upcatul
    🚨Calling ALL Freshmen!🚨

Saturday, September 3rd, right before our first home game. You’ll have the opportunity of a lifetime.

This year, a major tradition is returning, the 2022 edition of our "Red Run”. All Freshmen and new students should meet at the UPC tent from 4:30pm - 5:00pm to receive their shirt. We walk as a group over to Cajun Field at 5:20 pm, where we will go “backstage” to prepare for your debut on the field! You will receive a FREE T-SHIRT to wear during the Red Run! Don’t miss this coveted campus tradition!
    Edited · 5h

31-17

Freshman Red Run is a great tradition! I hope they use this prime opportunity when they go “backstage” to instill Ragin Cajun pride by teaching them the fight song, 1st, 2nd, 3rd down cheers, and to make noise while UL is on defense. Protect the House!

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    Freshman Red Run is a great tradition! I hope they use this prime opportunity when they go “backstage” to instill Ragin Cajun pride by teaching them the fight song, 1st, 2nd, 3rd down cheers, and to make noise while UL is on defense. Protect the House!
    What are the 2nd and 3rd down cheers? All I ever hear is the band play that awful Star Wars crap.

30-17 Cajuns

Just like other major college football programs around the county our band plays specific tunes on each offensive down. The cheerleaders/Ragin Jazz hold up red & white signs with the words to chant and when. This should be placed on the Jumbotron and a social media video made to teach all Cajun fans how to do this. If we want tradition, we have to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    Just like other major college football programs around the county our band plays specific tunes on each offensive down. The cheerleaders/Ragin Jazz hold up red & white signs with the words to chant and when. This should be placed on the Jumbotron and a social media video made to teach all Cajun fans how to do this. If we want tradition, we have to do it!
    I hadn’t been paying attention to the cheerleaders - guess that would make sense though. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    You will receive a FREE T-SHIRT to wear during the Red Run!
    Betting odds of "Lafayette" being on the shirts?

UL 55
    SLU 17

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information