Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Team Entrance

UL Football Team Entrance

I can't find decent video, but as I watched UNC in the tunnel getting ready to come out vs FAMUBig Bell Rings, 4 times, crowd goes ape shhhiiittt.
    Below is how the entrance is accomplished.

The Stadium speaker system ignites the crowd with a guitar solo from “Hark the Sound.”

The video board shows the Bell Tower, and the bells are rung slowly and loudly.

A hard-hitting, fast-paced video montage lasts 30 to 40 seconds. Video is great plays ,moments, stars from the past with current players flexing etc.

The bell tower at UNC is legendary.

MY POINT IS USING WHAT YOU HAVE TO CREATE ATMOSPHERE DOESNT COST ANYTHING BUT PLANNING AND EXECUTION

Default Re: Team Entrance

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I can't find decent video, but as I watched UNC in the tunnel getting ready to come out vs FAMUBig Bell Rings, 4 times, crowd goes ape shhhiiittt.

The Stadium speaker system ignites the crowd with a guitar solo from “Hark the Sound.”

A hard-hitting, fast-paced video montage lasts 30 to 40 seconds. Video is great plays ,moments, stars from the past with current players flexing etc.

MY POINT IS USING WHAT YOU HAVE TO CREATE ATMOSPHERE DOESNT COST ANYTHING BUT PLANNING AND EXECUTION
    They need to hire you. Media background and passion. Retired, a great part time gig.

3. Default Re: Team Entrance

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    They need to hire you. Media background and passion. Retired, a great part time gig.
    A golden nugget available to be plucked.

Not retired yet.and they'd have to pay me a rediculus amount of $take that any way you'd like.

Cajuns should come out to voodoo child intro and as the run out the band plays the fight song as smoke fills the air!!!

Louisiana Re: Team Entrance

Ring the Bell at the exact moment of the Bell ringing in Hell's Bells.

Let's Geaux

Attached Images Attached Images        

7. Default Re: Team Entrance

I love inclusion of the BLACK thing . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Ring the Bell at the exact moment of the Bell ringing in Hell's Bells.

Let's Geaux
    We have a Bell?

I’d rather For Whom the Bell Tolls

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I’d rather For Whom the Bell Tolls
    Or Hell's Bells?

11. Default Re: Team Entrance

I love the educational aspect of Back in Black.

It's to point out that he is unseen, incognito, invisible and concludes with "Out of the sight"

Is one of my favorites.

Any idiot off the street can come up with recordings that feature bells. hell's bells. Blue Bell, what ever F'ing bell on a recording you want All I'm saying is we have a tower, with a bell, that is never used in stadium to create some sort of anticipation and excitement. How GD hard can this be?

13. Default Re: Team Entrance

Maybe we can get Richard Simmons to ring it?

Any idiot off the street can come up with recordings that feature bells. hell's bells. Blue Bell, what ever F'ing bell on a recording you want All I'm saying is we have a tower, with a bell, that is never used in stadium to create some sort of anticipation and excitement. How GD hard can this be?
    We didn’t want to inconvenience the adjacent neighbors with a loud bell. If you live near a Catholic Church, you know exactly what the issue is. Akin to “get off my lawn guy”.

Another thread turned to absolute dog sh

How bout this.

Keep doing what we've always done and get sh same results.

Instead how bout drop the ______ Aerosmith "Dream On" to that bad ass highlight video.

Intro the Cajuns at the tunnel with bad f'n ass HELLS BELLS AND RING THAT F'N BELL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information