Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Richard Simmons

Default Re: Richard Simmons

The way you do this is to simply honor him. Lifetime achievement award &/or Name a physical health degree or an appropriate health sciences program after him. &/or Name any new building in this field after him. Like him or not.the dude has put some serious professional achievement skins on the wall during his career. I respect what he has accomplished.

Well said! It would be great to see more notable alumni be ambassadors for UL.

I don't think he graduated, but he did attend.but a great idea none the less

From Wikipedia.Simmons later converted to Catholicism and attended Cor Jesu High School.[10][11][12] He attended the University of Louisiana at Lafayette before graduating from Florida State University with a BA in Art.[13]

5. Default Re: Richard Simmons

Sounds like an honorary Alumni to me . . .

In his prime he wore Ragin Cajun bball jerseys. Saw him deplane in NOLA wearing one. He is an alum. Spring Gala?? That would be interesting. Could be honored with honorary degree. Does not qualify for our other honors. Unless Athletic HoF. Based on Sweatin to the Oldies?? Sorry.

How's he an alum if he didn't graduate?

8. Default Re: Richard Simmons

Honorary

By definition, one completed semester without being on probation, we gotcha.
    Not many consider themselves alumni without degree, but that’s what’s in bylaws of alum Assoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    The way you do this is to simply honor him. Lifetime achievement award &/or Name a physical health degree or an appropriate health sciences program after him. &/or Name any new building in this field after him. Like him or not.the dude has put some serious professional achievement skins on the wall during his career. I respect what he has accomplished.
    I agree with this

We could have a Deal a Beer night. Once your out of cards you're done drinking for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Hey, you misspelled dinever mind
    In 2014, someone at KLFY accidentally posted this graphic on the 10 o'clock news while they were doing a story on the “Duck Festival”.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Perfect.

Who knew Gueydan was so progressive?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information