Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cajuns Football swag

1. Default Re: Cajuns Football swag

Any one have an idea of an online place to buy Cajun merch. I live in Tennessee now and need to update my Cajun gear and places are limited.

Default Re: Cajuns Football swag

Quote Originally Posted by 318_Cajun View Post
    Any one have an idea of an online place to buy Cajun merch. I live in Tennessee now and need to update my Cajun gear and places are limited.
    Fanatics.com

Quote Originally Posted by 318_Cajun View Post
    Just checked the online store and it's updated with the "2022 Sideline Gear". Much better selection and I'm hoping they have this gear at the stadium tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    .I thought they finally got serious when they brought in alden and the missouri clan.

.Yall better wake up because your program is being held hostage by ambitious, incompetent out oft owners who dont care about this place or its people. all about furthering careers and rainbows and daisys. they are wasting yet another great opportunity to make this place explode nationally.
    This seems contradictory. I don't know who else you would throw into the out of towners besides Dr. Maggard (who you can find in the stands at nearly every home athletic event), but I'd say the out of towners got us to some pretty great heights. We're seemingly faltering when it's coming to getting the word out to the community, but that's a staffing/headcount issue which is being remedied slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    This seems contradictory. I don't know who else you would throw into the out of towners besides Dr. Maggard (who you can find in the stands at nearly every home athletic event), but I'd say the out of towners got us to some pretty great heights. We're seemingly faltering when it's coming to getting the word out to the community, but that's a staffing/headcount issue which is being remedied slowly.
    its being remedied slowly? you mean in the middle of the most crucial stretch in ncaaf in decades? during the time where we have had the highest profile in our history? hmmm
    Napier took this program to the heights we reached. rcaf still in the tank. outreach is worse. promotion is invisible. basketball is a joke. concessions a joke. media partners have all but abandoned the university outside of press conferences. still no development around cajun field. still not utilizing property we have. still cant get paid for the use of our parking lots. still cant figure out how to maximize parking revenue and tg areas.

its being remedied slowly? you mean in the middle of the most crucial stretch in ncaaf in decades? during the time where we have had the highest profile in our history? hmmm
    Napier took this program to the heights we reached. rcaf still in the tank. outreach is worse. promotion is invisible. basketball is a joke. concessions a joke. media partners have all but abandoned the university outside of press conferences. still no development around cajun field. still not utilizing property we have. still cant get paid for the use of our parking lots. still cant figure out how to maximize parking revenue and tg areas.
    Name:  Hes-right-you.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  32.5 KB

I'll counter your pessimistic outlook with optimism: Football has gone 41-12 the last four seasons in a smoking hot SBC conference, newly announced access to 12 member CFB playoff, baseball and softball still reaching postseason, RCAF will be getting a new director, Athletic Department office will be hiring to replace Deputy AD of external operations and another for communications which will help with outreach/promotion. One more season of the Marin era then we get a fresh start. Concessions for CF look great, I'm anticipating quicker lines by concentrating Sodexo staff on beer lines/classic concessions and giving the remaining vacant space to external vendors. Cajun Field renovation will be announced midseason (likely during a national gameday). We literally just closed on the purchase of OLOL campus property and announced a new engineering building.

33 posts into your RP career and it just sounds depressing. But if you're an older fan, I understand Lucy pulling the football away from you all these years. I, for one, choose optimism.

Edit to add reaching University R1 status, working with McNeese for federal funding on LNG research, and a new biotech research building in NILA.

The university may seem to have taken steps back with lack of promotion for this football season, but it's able to be remedied. Don't let that take away from the trend line steadily moving upwards.

8. Default Re: Cajuns Football swag

I'll counter your pessimistic outlook with optimism: Football has gone 41-12 the last four seasons in a smoking hot SBC conference, newly announced access to 12 member CFB playoff, baseball and softball still reaching postseason, RCAF will be getting a new director, Athletic Department office will be hiring to replace Deputy AD of external operations and another for communications which will help with outreach/promotion. One more season of the Marin era then we get a fresh start. Concessions for CF look great, I'm anticipating quicker lines by concentrating Sodexo staff on beer lines/classic concessions and giving the remaining vacant space to external vendors. Cajun Field renovation will be announced midseason (likely during a national gameday). We literally just closed on the purchase of OLOL campus property and announced a new engineering building.

33 posts into your RP career and it just sounds depressing. But if you're an older fan, I understand Lucy pulling the football away from you all these years. I, for one, choose optimism.
    Got room for one more on those
    Red coatTails of yours?

Edit to add reaching University R1 status, working with McNeese for federal funding on LNG research, and a new biotech research building in NILA.

The university may seem to have taken steps back with lack of promotion for this football season, but it's able to be remedied. Don't let that take away from the trend line steadily moving upwards.
    It is obvious why he is on this site.

Ive read your posts for a long time.I like the way you think. so i dont want to argue.
    but at some paint rose colored glasses start to hold the program back. being positive is not always a good thing. see basketball current state. those people lie to themselves so much they believe their own bs

11. Default Re: Cajuns Football swag

I don't know what is inside but Award Master has a nice banner outside saying:
    "Get your Ragin' Cajuns tailgate gear here."

Super1 is the official grocery store of the Ragin Cajuns. Why aren't we trying to sell season tickets at every Super1? Why aren't we out and about at the farmer's market every Saturday? Why don't we have billboards along 90 all the way to Houma encouraging people to buy season tickets to watch the program with the nations longest winning streak? This administration has been disappointing this off-season, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Super1 is the official grocery store of the Ragin Cajuns. Why aren't we trying to sell season tickets at every Super1? Why aren't we out and about at the farmer's market every Saturday? Why don't we have billboards along 90 all the way to Houma encouraging people to buy season tickets to watch the program with the nations longest winning streak? This administration has been disappointing this off-season, to say the least.
    Tune in to the weekly RaginReview show and you can ask all those questions via call in. MAT, Nick and Gerry have discussed these issues. You are correct the administration always drops the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Tune in to the weekly RaginReview show and you can ask all those questions via call in. MAT, Nick and Gerry have discussed these issues. You are correct the administration always drops the ball.
    Budda, Ragin Review is number 1 on my podcast list.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Budda, Ragin Review is number 1 on my podcast list.
    Them boys are the truth.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information