Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Cajuns Football swag

UL Football Cajuns Football swag

7 days till kickoff and there is not one piece of apparel at The Ragin Cajuns store on Johnson or in the UNION with CAJUNS FOOTBALL (or Louisiana Football) written on it.

Who in the hell doesn't know we've been a top 25 Football program for two consecutive seasons and hold the longest active winning streak in the FBS.

No hat, no shirt, no nothing. Also, the schedule poster wasn't even there.

During the Jerry Baldwin Era they had more Cajuns Football gear than now, not kidding either.

And unless I've missed it and I hope I have, there's still no hype vid.

2. Default Re: Cajuns Football swag

Hopefully they just sold out . if not.

So much lost money. Soooo much money flowing away under the bridge.

I'd like to know their apparel sales. In the post Baldwin era it was almost a million bucks. (I saw the spreadsheet)

After the last two seasons the sales should be around $4 million annually easy.

Default Re: Cajuns Football swag

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Hopefully they just sold out . if not.

So much lost money. Soooo much money flowing away under the bridge.

I'd like to know their apparel sales. In the post Baldwin era it was almost a million bucks. (I saw the spreadsheet)

After the last two seasons the sales should be around $4 million annually easy.
    This admin is continuing to drop the ball in promoting this team.

Since we don't even need to print up Cajuns Football gear, we should throw the switch on electricity at CF next Saturday and give away free beer too

Have to agree.was in The Red Zone last week.nothing with football on it, but could have missed as I went in earlier this summer and there were t's with Louisiana Football They do have some nice t-shirts and some respectful long sleeve t"s.
    The cap selection was ____tttt

Probably been going once a month since they opened up in March and they just don’t have anything.

When the university ran it, I spent way too much money but I’d still be doing it if it was worth a damn.

Went today and there really isn’t anything. Sweatshirts, mugs, and that’s about it.

Oh yeah, and more than a few items with Lafayette on it.

Asked one of the employees if she wouldn’t mind if I would make a complaint… And it was just that; they had no inventory.

Basically told me I didn’t know what I was talking about because they said they were getting more inventory in every day.

The camp David stuff that we paid $20 a piece for 18 months ago is now going for $40.

Allegedly the same people running the red zone also run the LSU store and it’s Barnes and Noble. My wife has been in that store in Baton Rouge and said it was incredible, and quite honestly we get ____.

We were on A first name basis with employees when it was by Blackham and the University ran it, but now they’re pretty indifferent.

We can find better stuff at Albertsons and Walmart then we can in our own university store.

Only good thing she told us was that the union is now open 9 to 5 Monday through Friday and 10 to 4 on Saturdays.

We did make it there several weeks ago and the selection there was better but not as good as it used to be.

Even then she told me that there was no difference in the inventory.

Going to start calling Monday to find who is responsible for this ____ storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Probably been going once a month since they opened up in March and they just don’t have anything.

When the university ran it, I spent way too much money but I’d still be doing it if it was worth a damn.

Went today and there really isn’t anything. Sweatshirts, mugs, and that’s about it.

Oh yeah, and more than a few items with Lafayette on it.

Asked one of the employees if she wouldn’t mind if I would make a complaint… And it was just that; they had no inventory.

Basically told me I didn’t know what I was talking about because they said they were getting more inventory in every day.

The camp David stuff that we paid $20 a piece for 18 months ago is now going for $40.

Allegedly the same people running the red zone also run the LSU store and it’s Barnes and Noble. My wife has been in that store in Baton Rouge and said it was incredible, and quite honestly we get ____.

We were on A first name basis with employees when it was by Blackham and the University ran it, but now they’re pretty indifferent.

We can find better stuff at Albertsons and Walmart then we can in our own university store.

Only good thing she told us was that the union is now open 9 to 5 Monday through Friday and 10 to 4 on Saturdays.

We did make it there several weeks ago and the selection there was better but not as good as it used to be.

Even then she told me that there was no difference in the inventory.

Going to start calling Monday to find who is responsible for this ____ storm.
    started with Auxiliary Operations selling bookstore to Barnes and Noble.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Short staffed is the word on the streets. I don’t know how the word got there, can’t seem to get other words on the street.

I think what happened is the person that hires people is gone so no one left knows who needs to hire the person that hires other people. So they’re in a holding pattern.
    Oh and they’re broke oh and Covid.

9. Default Re: Cajuns Football swag

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    started with Auxiliary Operations selling bookstore to Barnes and Noble.
    The common denominator from concessions, to shirts, to ticket sales, is the university working hard to get out of work.

Every specific area of potential excellence is being outsourced to indifferent entities that really don't care much.

At least that is the way it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    FACT!!

11. Default Re: Cajuns Football swag

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    FACT!!
    .Walmart and Super 1 in Abbeville …usually a good amount of stuff but sells quickly!

Picked up a nice lightweight button up shirt similar to the Columbia fishing shirts at Sam's last week. Red, with Louisiana on one side and Ragin Cajuns on the other. Not perfect, but very nice & was $25.

Hell, COSTCO of all people, had a very nice polo with Louisiana on it a few months back. I’m mad at myself for not buying on the spot, gone 2 weeks later.

Few observations from the online store.

-Hat selection is the worst it's ever been. 6 out of the 18 options have "Lafayette".
    -T-shirt selection is decent. They are also selling the Fanatics brand simple Louisiana with fleur de lis shirt for $18.
    -Polo selection is just plain. Plus, I don't know how many people are paying $80 for a black polo with the hot wheels logo.
    -Main issue is that most things are referred to as "Cardinal". Guess they didn't go through the simple step of actually looking up the school color.
    -Even bigger issue! No links to online store on any mobile sites! I searched like crazy and didn't find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Short staffed is the word on the streets. I don’t know how the word got there, can’t seem to get other words on the street.

I think what happened is the person that hires people is gone so no one left knows who needs to hire the person that hires other people. So they’re in a holding pattern.
    Oh and they’re broke oh and Covid.
    what happened to the 3 mill from Florida ? Plus I dont want to hear about money when they are paying Marlin 700k a year.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information