Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: 2025 Football Schedule is complete with MickeyNeese

Default Re: 2025 Football Schedule is complete with MickeyNeese

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Some are missing the point.

Once you have the reputation of scheduling solid, local fans will come. Not until the reputation is locked in.
    And what proof do you offer of this? What budget cuts do you propose in order to afford the time it will take to get what you are claiming will happen.to actually happen? It's very easy to just say such and such will happen if only THEY (they are always dumber than we are, aren't they) would do x, y, or z. Without actually having to figure out how to pay for it.

2. Default Re: 2025 Football Schedule is complete with MickeyNeese

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    And what proof do you offer of this? What budget cuts do you propose in order to afford the time it will take to get what you are claiming will happen.to actually happen? It's very easy to just say such and such will happen if only THEY (they are always dumber than we are, aren't they) would do x, y, or z. Without actually having to figure out how to pay for it.
    You still hanging on to the admin that didn't comprehend the "no ULL" anywhere abreviation?

That poor example aside, they don't know everthing! Neither do I.

I have repeated many times more P5 games need not cost the school a dime. In fact if not one person shows up to the occasional every 3rd or 4th year P5 home game, the school can make more money than they are right now.

"Once you have the reputation of scheduling solid, local fans will come. Not until the reputation is locked in." Because worldwide, people flock to good product.

I’ve never been a salesman but I would think if you don’t sell enough product you lose your job. If maggard isn’t in charge of selling this athletic department and increasing our revenue than whoever is needs to be on the hot seat. Is this current issue we are having going on around the country??? I mean anyone know how many teams out there can’t host a p5? And truthfully, if we had the money to do it would maggard even do it or does he think his scheduling blueprint is perfect and not a reason our fan base is smaller than a blm riot.

4. Default Re: 2025 Football Schedule is complete with MickeyNeese

It’s too easy to keep asking diehard backers to put out more than to recruit more people to the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Atown cajun View Post
    It’s too easy to keep asking diehard backers to put out more than to recruit more people to the stadium.
    Yep. I am done with giving more money. It is always the same folks.

You still hanging on to the admin that didn't comprehend the "no ULL" anywhere abreviation?

That poor example aside, they don't know everthing! Neither do I.

I have repeated many times more P5 games need not cost the school a dime. In fact if not one person shows up to the occasional every 3rd or 4th year P5 home game, the school can make more money than they are right now.

"Once you have the reputation of scheduling solid, local fans will come. Not until the reputation is locked in." Because worldwide, people flock to good product.
    Just because you say it repeatedly doesn't make it so.

7. Default Re: 2025 Football Schedule is complete with MickeyNeese

Just because you say it repeatedly doesn't make it so.
    I said several things, what is the only thing you heard?

I said several things, what is the only thing you heard?
    You defended your position based upon the fact, and I quote " I have repeated many times"

As if you repeating your position, over and over somehow lends it more weight or means you are correct.

9. Default Re: 2025 Football Schedule is complete with MickeyNeese

You defended your position based upon the fact, and I quote " I have repeated many times"

As if you repeating your position, over and over somehow lends it more weight or means you are correct.
    I made 4 points and one of them was a repeat, so I noted it. With current attendance numbers Louisiana can make more money from certain P5 road games than from most home games.

Louisiana can get a P5 in the house without spending more money than they do hosting a Sunbelt game.

Does it require going on the road a bit more over several years? Yes! However they make money in the process, they profit from the exchange, there is a net financial gain, it helps the program get closer to being in the black financially.

Are there models that only cost upfront money? Yes, but Louisiana doesn't need to entertain those models at this point in time.

I made 4 points and one of them was a repeat, so I noted it. With current attendance numbers Louisiana can make more money from certain P5 road games than from most home games.

Louisiana can get a P5 in the house without spending more money than they do hosting a Sunbelt game.

Does it require going on the road a bit more over several years? Yes! However they make money in the process, they profit from the exchange, there is a net financial gain, it helps the program get closer to being in the black financially.

Are there models that only cost upfront money? Yes, but Louisiana doesn't need to entertain those models at this point in time.
    And you are not privy to enough information to know if your guesses are in fact accurate or wishful thinking. But Maggard is. And thus far he has not proven to be so stupid as to not have analyzed the numbers and come to a conclusion based upon them and not just hopes and dreams.

11. Default Re: 2025 Football Schedule is complete with MickeyNeese

and watch this board scream and fit if we go to 5 home games a year for a period of time to accommodate your dreams . . .

12. Default Re: 2025 Football Schedule is complete with MickeyNeese

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    and watch this board scream and fit if we go to 5 home games a year for a period of time to accommodate your dreams . . .
    Absolutely true prediction, but feet of clay should never be a roadblock to building a better brand.

13. Default Re: 2025 Football Schedule is complete with MickeyNeese

And you are not privy to enough information to know if your guesses are in fact accurate or wishful thinking. But Maggard is. And thus far he has not proven to be so stupid as to not have analyzed the numbers and come to a conclusion based upon them and not just hopes and dreams.
    Well, I was responding to your "budget cuts" needed statement and no one has presented evidence that this would be either a prerequisite or a net result.

Well, I was responding to your "budget cuts" needed statement and no one has presented evidence that this would be either a prerequisite or a net result.
    Incorrect, people have done the simple math for you. Supported by the FACT that Maggard is doing it this way, and not your way. The burden of proof is on YOU if you are claiming there is some better way than what Maggard is doing.

15. Default Re: 2025 Football Schedule is complete with MickeyNeese

Incorrect, people have done the simple math for you. Supported by the FACT that Maggard is doing it this way, and not your way. The burden of proof is on YOU if you are claiming there is some better way than what Maggard is doing.
    Please direct me to where Maggard or any G5 AD in the country has said there would need to be budget cuts to play another P5 road game.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information