Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Burnt Roux: Cannon

Default Re: Cannon

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    So, the word is Tulane is pushing him hard after his teammate Jia Eugene committed. I'm not concerned, the Cajuns are still in on a few tackles including one in Alabama and another in Louisiana.
    If T is not concerned, I am not concerned.

That is a pretty fickle commitment. I would love to keep him in the boat but damn, son…you “committed” a couple weeks ago.

I agree with the good riddance comment. No way the dude doesn't know it's not kosher to call us the University of Lafayette.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    I agree with the good riddance comment. No way the dude doesn't know it's not kosher to call us the University of Lafayette.
    Exactly how I feel.

The ULL reference from people doesn’t bother me the way it does some here, but the second one refers to us as “University of Lafayette”, “Ooh LaLa” or “ULaLa”, I’m just going to assume they’re intentionally trying to be a jackass.

5. Default Re: Cannon

Am I the only one that thought this post was possibly about Marty Cannon? Guess I'm living in the past a little.

Quote Originally Posted by NWLA Cajun View Post
    Am I the only one that thought this post was possibly about Marty Cannon? Guess I'm living in the past a little.
    I thought it was about copiers.

7. Default Re: Cannon

I feel confident that the staff can replace an OL commit with another solid.

We have a really promising DB that's flying under the radar right now. Our team hasn't been very good in a while, and nobody has really gotten any film out for him. We scrimmaged North Caddo last week, and he shut down the kid that decommited from LSU and committed to Nebraska.

8. Default Re: Cannon

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    I thought it was about copiers.
    Toner is pretty rough now. At least that's what they tell us in the school office.

Quote Originally Posted by NWLA Cajun View Post
    I feel confident that the staff can replace an OL commit with another solid.

We have a really promising DB that's flying under the radar right now. Our team hasn't been very good in a while, and nobody has really gotten any film out for him. We scrimmaged North Caddo last week, and he shut down the kid that decommited from LSU and committed to Nebraska.
    Name?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Name?
    If he is under the radar I doubt he will say his name.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information