Thread: 2017 Hype Vid

NCAA 2017 Hype Vid

https://youtu.be/O9rECjGw5hM

Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Default Re: 2017 Hype Vid

I noticed the vid was cast on Sept. 1 of that year. So there is still time to put one together for 2022

Still, if a preseason hype vid is going to have an impact on ticket sales, it needs to be put out long before game week.

jmo

3. Default Re: 2017 Hype Vid

Why would we not have one of these every single year?

Default Re: 2017 Hype Vid

Love the uniform combos.

Let’s hope this years game against southeastern isn’t like the game against them that year

This hype video is exciting! I hope we get one in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    This hype video is exciting! I hope we get one in 2022.
    Roger that.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Love the uniform combos.
    I agree. I love the white face masks as opposed to the silver ones we have been using and I also like the "option" to wear Red pants with White jersey's. I do think our all White uniforms are some of the best in all of the NCAA. I don't like the Black uniforms at all, but if we intend to wear Black now an then, they need to be redesigned so that they are much more pleasing to the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I agree. I love the white face masks as opposed to the silver ones we have been using and I also like the "option" to wear Red pants with White jersey's. I do think our all White uniforms are some of the best in all of the NCAA. I don't like the Black uniforms at all, but if we intend to wear Black now an then, they need to be redesigned so that they are much more pleasing to the eye.
    Well we know the white facemasks are back. Word is they will be mixing and matching more than under Napier and the Cajuns script will be making an appearance for homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Well we know the white facemasks are back. Word is they will be mixing and matching more than under Napier and the Cajuns script will be making an appearance for homecoming.
    Birdie told you this?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Birdie told you this?
    I’m not important enough to have a birdie

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Give me the red helmet/white facemask, red jersey, white pants/red stripe pants combo all day

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Agreed. White jerseys with red pants is the best combination, should always be worn on the road. The black unis they've been wearing the past few years are awful. They should be burned.

Would love to see the white helmets worn at the Kentucky game.those are sweet

Thread Information