Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Savanna Fields on her brother Chandler

1. UL Football Savanna Fields on her brother Chandler

Savannah Fields

Chandler Fields, QB1, this is huge. I am so proud of you and all that you have done up until this moment. You are my best friend, my role model and the best big brother I could ask for. Everyone that meets you can’t help but love you. You have the most genuine soul, a heart of gold, empathy for everyone you meet and a passion For the game that I have not seen in anybody else, that is what makes you such an amazing leader on and off the field. I believe in my heart of hearts that there is nobody that is more deserving of this position than you. Your forever the person I want to be most like, thank you for teaching me who I want to become more and more everyday. You are built for greatness! Kill it like I know you will, we all have your back 🤟🏻 ♥️ and #GeauxCajuns

Default Re: Savanna Fields on her brother Chandler

Dude is going to tear it up out there!! Amazing note from his sister!

3. Default Re: Savanna Fields on her brother Chandler

Pretty impressive when your sister respects you that much.

The sky is the limit Chandler.

Remember that fellow you watched called Levi Lewis, you got this . . .

Wasn’t Chandler Billy’s first recruit??

5. Default Re: Savanna Fields on her brother Chandler

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Yes and now Des first QB1

6. Default Re: Savanna Fields on her brother Chandler

He was, and was very much involved with recruiting others to join him. In that he reminded me of Babb.

7. Default Re: Savanna Fields on her brother Chandler

Quote Originally Posted by mandecajun1 View Post
    Yes and now Des first QB1
    ….Just curious about her age….anybody know….met dad last week and he sure seems like a great parent to the kids….let’s make this work again Cajuns!

8. Default Re: Savanna Fields on her brother Chandler

Then he got involved in assisting or championing the recruit of others to commit once he committed. He is just a good dude and a true leader. I hope it all transitions to the college playing field.

So where is the guy from? Who did he play for? Did he win any state championships? Was he all district? Was he all state? What class did he play in? What were his high school stats?
    I'm glad his sister loves him. But I want to know what kind of football player he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    So where is the guy from? Who did he play for? Did he win any state championships? Was he all district? Was he all state? What class did he play in? What were his high school stats?
    I'm glad his sister loves him. But I want to know what kind of football player he is.
    You ever been on ragincajuns.com??? Search the roster??? Lots of info on all the players.

11. Default Re: Savanna Fields on her brother Chandler

Watch his highlights in high school. His WR was JaMarr Chase and Koy Moore.
    https://www.hudl.com/profile/9248163

12. Default Re: Savanna Fields on her brother Chandler

His sister is at UL too

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    You ever been on ragincajuns.com??? Search the roster??? Lots of info on all the players.
    There isn't "lot's" of info on anyone there. There's a limited amount of info. In his case it's extremely limited.

Quote Originally Posted by mandecajun1 View Post
    Watch his highlights in high school. His WR was JaMarr Chase and Koy Moore.
    https://www.hudl.com/profile/9248163
    Thanks for the link. He has some nice tools. good arm strength, good pocket presence, nice escapability at that level. And he had a nice quick release when needed. Of course having good receivers helps.

15. Default Re: Savanna Fields on her brother Chandler

I will answer this again as I did on a separate thread as I did before.

He started his HS career at Holy Cross in New Orleans, but moved to Rummel in Metairie to finish his career. He did not win any state championships. By playing at Rummel he played in the state's highest level, 9-5A. His senior year he lost to Catholic of BR in the playoffs. His Freshman and Sophomore seasons were at Holy Cross and his Junior and Senior seasons were at Rummel.

Chandler is listed at 5'11" and I am not sure if he is that tall, but had he been 6'2 as we have seen before with Levi Lewis, Chandler would not be at UL. As far as stats go, I don't have his exact stats, but he was listed as Phil Steele's #64 ranked QB his senior season at Rummel, to put that in perspective, Levi was ranked by PS as the #111 QB his senior season and Ben Woodridge was ranked #117 his senior season. Now none of this matters as Lance Legendre was ranked #19 his senior season. According to 247 sports he was a 3 star QB in HS with a 247 composite rating of .85. He was the #36 ranked pro style QB as a senior and the #55 ranked recruit in Louisiana his senior season. He had an offer from UL and Memphis, but interest from Arizona State, Oklahoma State as well as others. As a junior he completed 179 passes for 2359 yards and 30 TD's and led Rummel to a 9-3 record. In 2017, his Junior season they lost in the D1 Quarterfinals of the playoffs, in 2018, his Senior season they lost in the D1 Semifinals. It is also noted they went on to win the state championship the year after he left in 2019 when he was a RS Freshman at UL.

Chandler is a gunslinger, he will remind you of a Brett Favre (not size wise), but mindset. He is going to make some mistakes, but on the flip side he is going to make some crazy plays as well. He is talented enough to make plays with his feet, not to the level that we saw Levi do it, but I think he might be a better passer than Levi was.

Just so you guys know, he has a younger brother, named Hudson, who has been the starting QB at Christian Brothers Middle School, I believe he is entering HS this season. I have heard it on record that while he and his brother are completely different types of QB's that his brother is much more cerebral as a QB, but may not be as talented at this point of an athlete. The quote I got was, "if we could combine Hudson's brain with Chandler's natural ability, we would have one fantastic football player." This came from a family member of Chandler and Hudson's.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information