Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

Default Re: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

Does this mean we will be able to watch the game on NFL+? I really hope so lol

Default Re: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

6 pm kickoff will be nice, won't be 100 degrees at kickoff, also should get some more students at a 6pm kickoff over a 4pm kickoff

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Read my mind.no offense to their team or fans but we'll be a double digit favorite.flat out have to beat EMU.
    Last year we were an interception away from losing to Nicholls St.

I’ll be happy with any kind of win.

Don’t worry guys.

There’s plenty of time to re-slot this game to mid day.

5. Default Re: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Last year we were an interception away from losing to Nicholls St.

I’ll be happy with any kind of win.
    CDS resides in ya CR. Always commenting about a half empty cup.

Naturally any win is good, but I’m very confident in my Cajuns over mangy old toothless lion. It’s Scar we’re playing not the Lion King.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    CDS resides in ya CR. Always commenting about a half empty cup.

Naturally any win is good, but I’m very confident in my Cajuns over mangy old toothless lion. It’s Scar we’re playing not the Lion King.
    And reality seems to evade many here still. He's right. We were a gifted botched missed FG against USA away from going 9-3.

7. Default Re: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    And reality seems to evade many here still. He's right. We were a gifted botched missed FG against USA away from going 9-3.
    So, those where the only plays in the games that mattered?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So, those where the only plays in the games that mattered?
    All those other plays in the game led us to that point. Every play in the USA game led us t the point that they had a chance to walk off with an easy chip shot victory. That is exactly the point. We were lucky to escape those games with wins, especially the USA game.

We also missed two field goals. There was also no reason not to put that team away after scoring the first 20 points in the opening 20 minutes of the game. This is where I’m hopeful that this year will be different when it comes to play calling and putting teams away. We coasted way too much and play calling was questionable many times last year.

At this point, does it really matterits never how, it's how many.13 is how many, and that is a fact. The rest is RPCA rabble.

11. Default Re: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

All those other plays in the game led us to that point. Every play in the USA game led us t the point that they had a chance to walk off with an easy chip shot victory. That is exactly the point. We were lucky to escape those games with wins, especially the USA game.
    How about the 5 plays where we did not execute which would have probably led to points. You just can't take one play in a whole game and say we were lucky. They we would have to take the whole game of plays and rank them lucky or unlucky. The fact of the matter is that when the clock struck 0, we were ahead. Sorry, I don't buy your parsed analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    How about the 5 plays where we did not execute which would have probably led to points. You just can't take one play in a whole game and say we were lucky. They we would have to take the whole game of plays and rank them lucky or unlucky. The fact of the matter is that when the clock struck 0, we were ahead. Sorry, I don't buy your parsed analysis.
    Haha. You're using conjecture and assumption to make your point but mine is "parsed". You clown. LOL

13. Default Re: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

Haha. You're using conjecture and assumption to make your point but mine is "parsed". You clown. LOL
    Not true. I give all plays the same significance. I provided and analogy to show why you play should have no more significance than any other play in the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information