Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

1. UL Football Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

Louisiana Football's game against Eastern Michigan on Saturday, Sept. 10, will be broadcast to 65 million homes on NFL Network, it was announced on Monday morning. Kickoff from Cajun Field is set for 6 p.m.

2. Default Re: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

Time to show up Acadiana Louisiana

Single game tickets available.

Default Re: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

It should be noted the game is EXCLUSIVELY on NFL Network and not a part of any ESPN platform, including ESPN+.

4. Default ESPN 1420 UL Football Game Set to Air on NFL Network

The NFL Network is in 57 million homes, and Louisiana's Ragin' Cajun football team will be featured on it when they take on.

Default Re: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

Is the TV view still where it can only display the visitor side during on the field action? Hopefully the student section shows up big so it can look good on the broadcast.

6. Default Re: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

Louisiana needs to implement what Utah has with MUSS.

Freshmen attendending football games is almost mandatory. What they found out was, they never quit going.

MUSS: Mighty Utah Student Section

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Louisiana needs to implement what Utah has with MUSS.

Freshmen attendending football games is almost mandatory. What they found out was, they never quit going.

MUSS: Mighty Utah Student Section
    How do you mandate that a student does something on a Saturday night?

8. Default Re: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    How do you mandate that a student does something on a Saturday night?
    You'd have to read the MUSS methodology. The amazing thing is how, quickly it took hold and how young it still is.

Evidently it becomes an internal mandate.

http://ulink.utah.edu/s/1077/20/sign.gid=1&pgid=941

Lets hope we don't choke like we sometimes do on national TV.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Read my mind.no offense to their team or fans but we'll be a double digit favorite.flat out have to beat EMU.

11. Default Re: Louisiana Football’s Game Against Eastern Michigan to be Broadcast on NFL Network

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Read my mind.no offense to their team or fans but we'll be a double digit favorite.flat out have to beat EMU.
    …I sure hope we have some video footage of the Cajun guys in the past pro times and our guys in the NFL at present…Who can get this done????

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    UL's Win/Loss record over the past few years and currently having the longest winning streak in the nation tells me the Cajuns have not been doing much choking lately!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    UL's Win/Loss record over the past few years and currently having the longest winning streak in the nation tells me the Cajuns have not been doing much choking lately!
    Exactly that means we are due nothing lasts forever.

CDS is strong in some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    I wonder if Doug will play?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information