Thread: Fan Day 2022

Ragin' Cajuns Fan Day 2022

Looks like we will be having Fall Fan Day tomorrow for Football, Volleyball, and Soccer at the Cajundome Convention Center from Noon to 2 PM.

Default Re: Fan Day 2022

lets geaux!

Default Re: Fan Day 2022

did anyone go that can give some feedback and insights on how this went?

4. Default ESPN 1420 Ragin Cajun Fan Day Turned Up the Excitement for UL Football

This past Sunday the Ragin Cajuns hosted their yearly fan event. Fans got to go to the Cajundome Convention Center to meet the UL football and volleyball teams. And boy did fans show up in bunches.

Default Re: ESPN 1420 Ragin Cajun Fan Day Turned Up the Excitement for UL Football

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    This past Sunday the Ragin Cajuns hosted their yearly fan event. Fans got to go to the Cajundome Convention Center to meet the UL football and volleyball teams. And boy did fans show up in bunches. Continue reading…

Were people asked to buy season tickets on the way out?

Default Re: ESPN 1420 Ragin Cajun Fan Day Turned Up the Excitement for UL Football

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Were people asked to buy season tickets on the way out?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Nope.
    Are you sure, when I walked in I saw where you could pick up season tickets. I would imagine that you would have been able to purchase right there as well.

Probably could have been promoted more, but I think you could have bought some.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Are you sure, when I walked in I saw where you could pick up season tickets. I would imagine that you would have been able to purchase right there as well.

Probably could have been promoted more, but I think you could have bought some.
    He asked if we were asked.

9. Default Re: ESPN 1420 Ragin Cajun Fan Day Turned Up the Excitement for UL Football

There was a table there set up to sell season tickets to attendees and someone answers that attendees were not asked? Really . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    There was a table there set up to sell season tickets to attendees and someone answers that attendees were not asked? Really . . .
    "We had a table set up where maybe people could buy them" is the 5000 season tickets sold answer.

Thread Information