Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread: Ragin Review LIVE Season 5 Episode 2

Default Re: Ragin Review LIVE Season 5 Episode 2

I just finished watching the episode replay and you guys did an awesome job!!! Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to your next episode

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I just finished watching the episode replay and you guys did an awesome job!!! Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to your next episode
    Thank you for checking it out.

For anyone wondering: The podcast version is a condensed audio copy of the live episode. Trimmed some fat, optimized sound quality.

3. Default Re: Ragin Review LIVE Season 5 Episode 2

Nailed it today with the season ticket podcast! Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Chandler played for holy cross in New Orleans at first but finished his high school career at rummel. He was a 3 star out of high school but like Levi size was his downfall or he would have been recruited by bigger schools. He did not win a state championship but was all district in the catholic league. 2nd team I believe.
    That would make sense. Did he have to sit out a year for transferring? How many years did he QB Rummel? Are all of his Hudl highlights from Rummel? I was surprised to see him only listed at 5'10". He looked a little bigger on film. The guy definitely has a nice arm.

Quote Originally Posted by mandecajun1 View Post
    Thanks, I checked him out. He's a good looking kid on film.

6. Default Re: Ragin Review LIVE Season 5 Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    That would make sense. Did he have to sit out a year for transferring? How many years did he QB Rummel? Are all of his Hudl highlights from Rummel? I was surprised to see him only listed at 5'10". He looked a little bigger on film. The guy definitely has a nice arm.
    Two full years at rummel as the starter. I believe he played as a sophomore at holy cross but may not have been the full time starter.

7. Default Re: Ragin Review LIVE Season 5 Episode 2

I have not watched his hudl highlights in a long time but I think it was all rummel. If he was in red and blue it was rummel if it was gold helmets it was holy cross.

Wow. I was going to comment on the actual episode (the 45 minutes I heard while driving home yesterday) and damn…look at the turn it took! I’m very tempted to jump into the fray, but I’ll show good judgement for once.

Enjoyed the QB discussion (though it was a day before the announcement) and the position discussions.

I was also happy to hear the founder of the RPCA chimed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Wow. I was going to comment on the actual episode (the 45 minutes I heard while driving home yesterday) and damn…look at the turn it took! I’m very tempted to jump into the fray, but I’ll show good judgement for once.

Enjoyed the QB discussion (though it was a day before the announcement) and the position discussions.

You're in for a treat then. The second half is even more fun.
    But get it done so you can be up to date for this coming Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post

Maybe the founder, but never a member.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginReview View Post
    So is Sunday night at 7 ish going to be the designated time?

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    So is Sunday night at 7 ish going to be the designated time?
    Yes Sir! Sunday evenings between 7-7:15pm.

We'll also go live within 30 minutes of the end of each FB game for Post Game Reaction show.

And we'll still continue to do Twitter Spaces and audio only episodes from time to time. Keep it fresh, ya know.

Yes Sir! Sunday evenings between 7-7:15pm.

We'll also go live within 30 minutes of the end of each FB game for Post Game Reaction show.

And we'll still continue to do Twitter Spaces and audio only episodes from time to time. Keep it fresh, ya know.
    Okay Cajun fans, here's your chance to show you can make some noise on the internet. Let's get these guys up & running with some 5 digit viewership.

By the way, my camper guy's wife passed away the other day & he did a video to let people know. within an hour of dropping the video he had over 50,000 views & 13,000 comments. Since August 25, it's had over 2.1 million views & 75,000 comments. It was sad, but it shows the audience potential is there.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread Information