Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Volleyball Changes

Default Re: Volleyball Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Negative. Two seasons prior to Coach Heather’s exit, volleyball ran about $8 per person
    I have never paid, but I also haven't been to as many games as you.

2. Default Re: Volleyball Changes

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    The title of this thread says changes. Admission this season versus last season hasn't change. Free is still in effect.
    I made the title because I split it from a soccer thread and when I split it included multiple posts including the parking fee changes.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Tooo !!!!!!many apps. Everyone has an app. This isn’t a complaint about UL. Just too many apps.
    100% agree.

4. Default Re: Volleyball Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    100% agree.
    …..This kinda reminded me of a song on my CD….”let the Jews make the business plans, let the Baptist say we all be damned, let the TV preachers get their money and fame and let the Catholics run the bingo games….you can’t be no Buddhist unless you can cross your feet, and you know them Moslem chicks they gotta cover their heads with a sheet”…..looks like the Catholics are getting into parking bucks! Any latest to the new Catholic Center?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …..This kinda reminded me of a song on my CD….”let the Jews make the business plans, let the Baptist say we all be damned, let the TV preachers get their money and fame and let the Catholics run the bingo games….you can’t be no Buddhist unless you can cross your feet, and you know them Moslem chicks they gotta cover their heads with a sheet”…..looks like the Catholics are getting into parking bucks! Any latest to the new Catholic Center?
    The newly renovated Volleyball facility is fantastic. Does the building still have the "Southwestern" sign on the front of it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information