Thread: FB tickets and parking passes

Default FB tickets and parking passes

I live in MS. My ticket invoice says "tickets are no longer being mailed vis USPS. Tickets will be mobile only unless requested." What in the heck does that mean? Has anyone picked up their tickets at the Cajundome ticket office? Do you know if I can have a friend who lives in Lafayette pick up my tickets for me? Has anyone received their parking passes in the mail?

Default Re: FB tickets and parking passes

Quote Originally Posted by dg71 View Post
    I live in MS. My ticket invoice says "tickets are no longer being mailed vis USPS. Tickets will be mobile only unless requested." What in the heck does that mean? Has anyone picked up their tickets at the Cajundome ticket office? Do you know if I can have a friend who lives in Lafayette pick up my tickets for me? Has anyone received their parking passes in the mail?
    I live in MS also, and each year just call the ticket office and pick the tickets up on the day before the opening game. I called yesterday and they were very helpful at the ticket office

All tickets are on the mobile app. For parking passes, you can send someone pick them up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    All tickets are on the mobile app. For parking passes, you can send someone pick them up for you.
    Thanks for the info.

5. Default Re: FB tickets and parking passes

Quote Originally Posted by dg71 View Post
    If they're going to go through the trouble of singling "out" the Post Office.... just ask them to FedEx it.

You can start picking up parking passes & RV passes on August 18th at the Cajundome ticket window.

I live out of town too and just pick me my parking pass at the Cajundome box office the day of the first game. Easy solution!

Thread Information