Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field going cashless. NOT

Default Re: Cajun Field going cashless. NOT

6 pages for nothing.

2. Default Re: Cajun Field going cashless. NOT

Well I just got a $15 surcharge at the Vet for using a credit card. But it’s for my beautiful black lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    6 pages for nothing.
    If that was a criteria, this site would be down to seven and a half pages.

We may be men or women but we definitley have a bunch of bit**** on here, and it doesn't matter what the topic is.

If we truly want to build a solid Cajun Nation, we need to start with ourselves, and I do mean myself.

We can do better.

We must do better.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

I’ve been to an MLB game where I could put a cc onto a scannable wristband. Want to buy something they scanned the band and away I went. It was really easy to overspend!

6. Default Re: Cajun Field going cashless. NOT

Don't let the preemptive value of this thread escape your notice.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I’ve been to an MLB game where I could put a cc onto a scannable wristband. Want to buy something they scanned the band and away I went. It was really easy to overspend!
    Those were used during Festival International.and no, I don't want to leave you a tip for reaching your hand into ice water to grab me a coke zero.

Default Re: Cajun Field going cashless?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Wrong, cash is legal tender…for everyone. A dollar is a dollar, but the new world order love people that think like you. Call the cops and tell them I stole something with cash in hand ready to pay, see how that works out
    First off I don't agree with private businesses not accepting cash and I would definitely back a law in Louisiana requiring businesses to accept cash. However

From the Federal Reserve's website

Is it legal for a business in the United States to refuse cash as a form of payment?

There is no federal statute mandating that a private business, a person, or an organization must accept currency or coins as payment for goods or services. Private businesses are free to develop their own policies on whether to accept cash unless there is a state law that says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    First off I don't agree with private businesses not accepting cash and I would definitely back a law in Louisiana requiring businesses to accept cash. However

From the Federal Reserve's website

Is it legal for a business in the United States to refuse cash as a form of payment?

There is no federal statute mandating that a private business, a person, or an organization must accept currency or coins as payment for goods or services. Private businesses are free to develop their own policies on whether to accept cash unless there is a state law that says otherwise.
    And, I'm sure they'll have the 80,000 armed new IRS employees to enforce it just as soon as the IRS agents have finished intimidating all of the little ol' ladies from Ipanema (sarcasm off).

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post

they do that at Festival International it works great and any money left on the band at the end of the weekend goes back to your card in a couple of days

I got charged a service fee for my dog Roxy today. Everyone is charging.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    If that was a criteria, this site would be down to seven and a half pages.
    Haha! This guy gets it!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I got charged a service fee for my dog Roxy today. Everyone is charging.
    I receive no surcharges for my dog, Goose. Nobody.and I mean nobody, gives Goose a surcharge!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

14. Default Re: Cajun Field going cashless?

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    And, I'm sure they'll have the 80,000 armed new IRS employees to enforce it just as soon as the IRS agents have finished intimidating all of the little ol' ladies from Ipanema (sarcasm off).
    ……Lil correction….the lil ole Ladies are from Pasadena….Geaux Granny Geaux Granny Geaux Granny GO!!! The ladies from Ipanema are tall and tan and young and lovely!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……Lil correction….the lil ole Ladies are from Pasadena….Geaux Granny Geaux Granny Geaux Granny GO!!! The ladies from Ipanema are tall and tan and young and lovely!!!
    Boomer, not anymore. They got old like the rest of us at least 75 years old. or more.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information