Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field going cashless... NOT

1. Default Re: Cajun Field going cashless?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Strip club special interest groups will never allow this to happen.
    Oh, just put your card in her credit card machine . . . I bet it reads Macy’s

Default Re: Cajun Field going cashless?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    Cash free at stadiums is just the beginning of our road to a cashless society. You noticed all the places that had coin shortages over the last year or so? That is another first step in the master plan of doing away with cash completely. It will happen in baby steps and we won’t even notice it happening.
    Cash is no longer king.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Those 10% of folks aren't going to Cajun games.
    They certainly won’t now will
    they? And who TF are you to
    Say who goes to games and don’t based on economic status?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    True for government entities but not private business unless required by state law. Louisiana has no such law. However it is certainly a bad look for the University as over 10% of Louisiana residents don't have a bank account. Obviously this is tilted towards the lower income levels of our society. Doesn't take much of a leap to know where this heads for an institute of higher learning.
    Wrong, cash is legal tender…for everyone. A dollar is a dollar, but the new world order love people that think like you. Call the cops and tell them I stole something with cash in hand ready to pay, see how that works out

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    Cash free at stadiums is just the beginning of our road to a cashless society. You noticed all the places that had coin shortages over the last year or so? That is another first step in the master plan of doing away with cash completely. It will happen in baby steps and we won’t even notice it happening.
    I've started carrying a lot more cash than I used to. Tired of paying 4% more especially since prices for everything have already gone up.

6. Default Re: Cajun Field going cashless?

Cash is King. Has anyone paying cash ever received a 4% surcharge for paying by cash?

Cash is king. Nobody knows what you spent, when you spent it or where you spent it.

Remember, whey one is forced to do something, it is usually because there is an alternate agenda.

Never let cash not be king, otherwise big brother will get you somehow or another.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I've started carrying a lot more cash than I used to. Tired of paying 4% more especially since prices for everything have already gone up.
    Same, plus every POS system asking for tips now on credit card transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Oh, just put your card in her credit card machine . . . I bet it reads Macy’s

I guess you never heard of a stripper app where the strippers have a pad and you can order anything or tip on, it was developed by a IT guy at the Louisiana Hustler Club and then launched nationwide when Hustler International hired the guy away from the Louisiana office

this will just be another chance to get hacked, just a one day trip to my wifes doctor in New Orleans and my card was hacked, just imagine the opportunity when you have 20,000+ in one place all using their cards

10. Default Re: Cajun Field going cashless?

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I guess you never heard of a stripper app where the strippers have a pad and you can order anything or tip on, it was developed by a IT guy at the Louisiana Hustler Club and then launched nationwide when Hustler International hired the guy away from the Louisiana office
    I guess you would be correct.

Going to make concessions even slower than they already are.

OK gentlemen (and any ladies on here)

The card only was for the Alumni Tent.

They will still be accepting cash for concessions at Cajun Field.

But hey, it was a great thread.

Typical Ragin Pagin....Ready! Fire! Aim!!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Typical Ragin Pagin....Ready! Fire! Aim!!
    Rabble! Rabble! Rabble!

Default Re: Cajun Field cashless

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    I like this idea! It’s more hygienic and efficient. This should move the line along more quickly.
    Nothing faster than dropping a $5 on a table and why would you put your hands on My cash?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information