Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: FB Season Ticket Sales?

Default Re: Season Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Parking passes are painfully difficult to pay for and arrange pick up .... There's zero coordination between the people selling parking passes and the people distributing tickets
    They literally called me yesterday and asked if I wanted a parking pass since I qualified. I told them yes and 30 seconds later my card on file was charged. They told me it would be ready for pickup on Thursday. Everything took about a minute. I’m not sure why this can’t be consistent with all donors/ticket holders etc

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    They literally called me yesterday and asked if I wanted a parking pass since I qualified. I told them yes and 30 seconds later my card on file was charged. They told me it would be ready for pickup on Thursday. Everything took about a minute. I’m not sure why this can’t be consistent with all donors/ticket holders etc
    I've had a pass for about 10 years now and It has been different almost every year

In fact last year I was called and asked how many passes i wanted. This year waited until last week than finally had to track someone down and was told I had to hand deliver the form. Communication and consistency is the Achilles' heel of this athletic department. Prime example gates were suppose to open at 8 am for tailgating however staff refused to let us in. We showed them the tweet about gates open at 8 am from the UL official twitter site they made a call and still didn't let us in until 9 am LOL . Its really petty stuff but it adds up and keeps the causal fans from coming back.

3. Default Re: Season Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    The real question is…how did the revue change? I don’t know the answer to that. But if we make equal/more money with premium charges for tailgating, etc, than we did before, then that’s what we are going to do. This is a business.
    For the most part I agree, but a business that steals from Peter to pay Paul is a poorly run business.

To me, tailgating should be a loss leader, an advertising bonanza.

Sometimes people want to be where people are, even if it's just next door

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    This was my experience this week as well.

https://gophersports.com/sports/2019/8/6/red-baron.aspx

...but three Red Baron pizza's, get two Gopher Tickets.

Some may call it cheesy, but I like it. It introduces non traditional fans to the product.

We should consider someting like this with Academy Sports, local car dealerships, and hotels.

Stay and play package, or purchase $150 of merchandise at Academy and get a voucher for two tickets.

Geaux Cajuns

6. Default Re: Season Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Does app fans have to bend over backwards to give money. That's the mindset here. Literally had to call 5 times to find out where to send my parking form into. After that make a special trip to Lafayette to drop it off or have to buy stamps from the post office. It's 2022 I can order a car off my phone but not a UL football parking pass.
    I printed the parking pass request form, filled it out, scanned it (I'm sure a picture of the form will work also) and emailed it to Kelsey Trahan with the RCAF. No problems. Note - I did not ask if this was ok, just did it as I have in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    I printed the parking pass request form, filled it out, scanned it (I'm sure a picture of the form will work also) and emailed it to Kelsey Trahan with the RCAF. No problems. Note - I did not ask if this was ok, just did it as I have in the past.
    Same here. Filled out the form, scanned it & emailed to RCAF@Louisiana.edu. 1 hour later I received an email from Kelsey telling me it was received & processed. Very efficient

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    3 different people 3 different ways they got a parking pass. Need to streamline it have an online option.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    Fan Day usually posted months ahead of time with the football schedule on ragincajuns.com I don’t have Twitter and haven’t heard anything about it. Did they advertise elsewhere before yesterday?
    I received an email last week notifying us of Fan Day.

Does app fans have to bend over backwards to give money. That's the mindset here. Literally had to call 5 times to find out where to send my parking form into. After that make a special trip to Lafayette to drop it off or have to buy stamps from the post office. It's 2022 I can order a car off my phone but not a UL football parking pass.
    Do you have an account manager account on the Ragin cajuns web site? I get invoices on here for everything I buy from UL. FB Tix, Baseball tix, softball tix, TG, parking, RCAF, premium seat fees… I go right to my account with my card on file and pay them all its very easy.

11. Default Re: Season Ticket Sales?

3 different people 3 different ways they got a parking pass. Need to streamline it have an online option.
    Totally agree. Don’t know why it isn’t: I can see not using Ticketmaster but don’t know why it’s not offered through the RCAF or RaginCajuns.com. Until then I’m going to continue to do as I have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    Do you have an account manager account on the Ragin cajuns web site? I get invoices on here for everything I buy from UL. FB Tix, Baseball tix, softball tix, TG, parking, RCAF, premium seat fees… I go right to my account with my card on file and pay them all its very easy.
    I have never seen you at a baseball or football game.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I have never seen you at a baseball or football game.
    Sure you have, he sits next to Boudreaux....Thibodeaux and Boudreaux always sit together..

If we were playing LSU at Cajun field Sept 3 our season tickets would be sold out as well and there would be a lot more buzz for the season. That’s what UNC at home is doing for apps ticket sales.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I believe App has sold out its game against Citadel. Let that sink in....

As App State fans continue to purchase tickets and support their football program at a record pace, the Mountaineers' Oct. 1 home game against The Citadel is officially sold out of reserved seats.

To allow families of App State students the best opportunity to attend the Family Weekend game, the only tickets available will be student guest tickets at $30 each, while supplies last. App State students will receive information via email today about how to reserve their tickets and purchase student guest tickets. (NOTE: Student guest tickets are not available for the Sept. 3 North Carolina game, but will be available for all other home games at the beginning of each game week following the same protocols as last year.)

This is the latest in a trend of Kidd Brewer Stadium sellouts. App State announced July 19 that football season tickets are sold out for the first time in school history after approximately 11,000 had been sold. The next day, the Sept. 3 season opener against North Carolina officially became a sellout.

Single-game tickets are on sale to the general public for other home games. Families, friends and alumni are encouraged to consider tickets for remaining home games such as Homecoming (Oct. 29) to visit campus this fall.
    If we played LSU at home Sept 3 our season tickets would be sold out as well and there would be a lot more buzz for the season.

Sorry. Forgot to add quote to first post.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information